How long till we see the new MBP's on amazon?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by crazycat, Feb 28, 2008.

1. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I would like to buy the new apple laptop via amazon does anyone know how long it will take to be able to buy it?

2. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

It's hard to say. It depends how many units Apple have already built to fill their stores and to meet immediate customer demand.

A couple of weeks? Some are available for pre-order from Amazon already.

3. botz23 macrumors newbie

I just bought a new Black MB from amazon and in my research inquired about the new MBP. They said you could pre-order and actually delivery could be "up to a few weeks". If you can hold out, I highly recommend it because as I'm sure you know you can save the tax and they will prob have a nice rebate (mine was $100 for the MB). All in I am getting the new MB for $1397.99 with overnight shipping (included in free trial of Amazon Prime). The same MB from apple would have cost me $1516. Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow. I'll report back if I have anything further to say regarding amazon.

4. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

5. sagnier macrumors regular

i find it usually takes about one minute to buy things from amazon, although if you dont already have a regular shipping address it will take longer because you'll have to put in the details.

6. botz23 macrumors newbie

7. crazycat thread starter macrumors 65816

crazycat

I just found it on amazon, it was very hard to do so at first they really need to sort there products better.