Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many crashes a day ?

Votes: 84 80.8%
  • 1-4

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • <10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
I've just checked the device logs on my phone and I have the following:

MyFitnessPal - 10 crashes
Plex - 4 Crashes

These are the only crash logs I have since I got the phone

JoeyD74

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2014
I haven't had any since the latest update. Before that 5-6 times a day the phone would crash even just being on the phone, not in an app.

machtv

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2014
Every year around the time a new iPhone is released we get an influx of new users here on Macrumors. Based on your join date you are one of these people.

What I don't understand is your behavior. You bought an iPhone 6, joined these forums and then started being an Android fanboy ( I saw your other posts) with your Note 4 and now you're claiming your $650.00 iPhone 6 sits in your sock drawer? seriously?

Either you have money to burn or you just want to belittle Apple by saying the iphone 6 you no longer own (probably returned or sold) is so worthless it sits in a drawer. :rolleyes:

truth of the matter is i got it based on what others have posted. whenever i ask a question about the iphone. so i got one. but i find out many of the same peeps now have come up with excusses as to why the iphone no longer does what they said it could do. now there are many things that i have found out are just straight out lies. but i will post 1 example.
a few years ago i posted (not in this forum but another iphone forum) that i loved how the note series can do true multitasking. someone said that the iphone can do it if you JB it. i now found it that after JB'ing my phone their is no app that does true multitasking. hence it's just sitting collecting dust. and i may just sell it.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
Every year around the time a new iPhone is released we get an influx of new users here on Macrumors. Based on your join date you are one of these people.

What I don't understand is your behavior. You bought an iPhone 6, joined these forums and then started being an Android fanboy ( I saw your other posts) with your Note 4 and now you're claiming your $650.00 iPhone 6 sits in your sock drawer? seriously?

Either you have money to burn or you just want to belittle Apple by saying the iphone 6 you no longer own (probably returned or sold) is so worthless it sits in a drawer. :rolleyes:

Don't let them troll you Armen! That's what they want you to do. Fight the urge :)

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
6 Plus: Safari crashes

My only crash scenario is Safari if I rotate to landscape. So far it appears that this only happens when I get to a certain stage of tabs open.

If I either clear the history or close all the open tabs I can go several days again. But once it starts crashing on rotation it crashes every time.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
truth of the matter is i got it based on what others have posted. whenever i ask a question about the iphone. so i got one. but i find out many of the same peeps now have come up with excusses as to why the iphone no longer does what they said it could do. now there are many things that i have found out are just straight out lies. but i will post 1 example.
a few years ago i posted (not in this forum but another iphone forum) that i loved how the note series can do true multitasking. someone said that the iphone can do it if you JB it. i now found it that after JB'ing my phone their is no app that does true multitasking. hence it's just sitting collecting dust. and i may just sell it.

First off, Android doesn't really multi-task in the way we understand how multi-tasking works on a desktop PC(If it did your battery wouldn't last 2 hours) . Read the article below.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/112013-how-multitasking-works-on-android-and-ios

Secondly, If you feel you were mislead I can understand that but, to go bashing Apple for a feature that Apple hasn't officially announced (multi-tasking the way you understand it) is kind of silly.

That's like bashing Toyota when you did not get an additional 200HP after putting an aftermarket muffler on your Camry like someone "said" it would when Toyota made no such claim.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.