Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hifromtomorrow

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Good news here in Australia is we get to pre-order in 3 hours from now, at 5pm!
And I will be.
And we get them next Friday morning (Thursday night for most of you)!

Bragging ends here, thanks for playing, you've been a great audience.

Nearly time to update my signature content!

Frankied22

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2010
Call me crazy but I think there will be plenty of stock this release, just like the new iPad. Tim Coo knows how to get those units shipped and ready. I'm planning on just casually going to one of the stores on the 21st and getting one.

iPhonePlaya

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2007
2am central time, i'm usually awake till about 1:30 anyway so its not a big deal just hope it doesnt take very long...

kind of a night owl :cool:

TheAmericanStig

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
I need to make an executive decision: sleep like crap tonight and wake up at 0300 to preorder, or do the whole process at about 0630 (eastern) instead.

Otherwise- I will continue to drink my wine and finish Office Space!

MattSorkinNyC

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2010
I am staying up as my 3gs completely broke down 3 weeks ago and have not had a phone since. The 3gs won't even charge, so needless to say I need this phone the min it comes out.

tigerfan41

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
I'm staying up. I'm working (from home) anyway tonight, so it works out perfectly. Get some work done, order my iPhone 5, pass out. :D

SeanZy

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2008
Do they charge for the phone immediately? Or when it ships? Everyone says apple charges when items ship, but in most cases for me apple has charged when I immediately placed an order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.