How Many Times do you go to the Apple store?

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
ever since i moved from Atlanta to New York....im in the apple store at least twice a week sometimes three.

I live far from the SoHo store but i can't seem to stay away...but i go for the classes then i might happen to pick up a new gadget or so then its off to school.:cool:

Mac-krack addict signing in.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Since there are none around here, I have only ever been to an Apple Store once in my life. It was the SoHo Store in New York a couple years ago, when I was visiting my brother there. I bought my 3G iPod there. :cool:

I'm hoping they open a store in Vancouver as their second Canadian location, as that's now where my brother lives and it could be deja vu all over again for me! ;) :cool:

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Well since I have yet to see a Might Mouse in person, I have not been to an Apple Store since it's been released. :(

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
I usually get to mine maybe 5 times a month or so. Theres an awesome Buffalo Wild Wings right next to the Apple store which is a definite pit stop after Apple.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I'm not a fan of my Apple store, atleast not for help. They aren't very good w/ that. But besides that, I go there whenever I'm at the mall, which is very rare.

bankshot

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2003
Southern California
bursty said:
I usually get to mine maybe 5 times a month or so. Theres an awesome Buffalo Wild Wings right next to the Apple store which is a definite pit stop after Apple.
EDIT: Whoah, just noticed that this was not the post I meant to reply to. Whoops. :eek:

Here's the one I really meant:

tech4all said:
Well since I have yet to see a Might Mouse in person, I have not been to an Apple Store since it's been released. :(
Heh, me too. I think it's been about 5 months for me. Even though there are about 9 Apple Stores within a 1-2 hour drive, the closest one is still 25-30 minutes away. We probably get to one around 4-6 times a year on average.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
I visit Apple's Soho store twice weekly on average and look forward to stopping in at the new location at 59th Street and Fifth Avenue when it opens.

P.S. I would llike to extend happy birthday wishes to members whose names appeared near the bottom of the opening page ... and, yes, that would include me.

Attachments

tangerineyum

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2005
Ontario, CA
We have 2 malls within about 3 miles from each other where i live. A nice, more down to earth mall thaat caters much more ot my shopping habits. And a ritzy very expensive banana republic type mall that i find disgusting to go to. Guess which one has the Apple Store ? And for that reason I only go to Apple store to make purchases, so ive gone 3 times in last 3 months. Each of the items are in my sig, guess which ones they were. :p

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
Same. :(

Now that we've got iTMS, that's the next thing we can whinge for. :p
We've got AppleCentres though :p

Actually my local one's pretty good, they have examples of every Mac, a good range of software and accessories and not too much iPod.

It's just down on my main road about a 15 minute walk from me, I go in there pretty much everytime I'm down the street.

I would like a big flagship store somewhere, maybe underneath that building next to the Opera House - it would have the best view of any Apple Store.

In the building here behind the flags.

With a view like this... only from a little further round to the right.

It'd be a top spot for an Apple Store.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Chundles said:

It'd be a top spot for an Apple Store.

I think you're onto something. Get a store up there between those two flags, by the orange beacon. Of course, it's a bit of a climb, but you have to work for your Mac. It makes it all that much sweeter. :)

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
I think you're onto something. Get a store up there between those two flags, by the orange beacon. Of course, it's a bit of a climb, but you have to work for your Mac. It makes it all that much sweeter. :)
Yeah, imagine getting a PowerMac and a display down - you'd have to do two trips...

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Maybe once a month-- used to be more but I'm semi-boycotting the two closest to me because, well, because the manager and one of her cronies are so mean to me. :(

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
I think I've been twice since the Charlotte store opened. What's that, about a year ago? Maybe more. It's about a 45 minute drive, and I already know what a Mac looks like, so I don't see any real reason to make the trip.

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
bursty said:
Which Apple Store? I don't recall a BWW being next to either the Galleria or West County

As for me, once every couple months or so. Was in there last Saturday to get my parents a Mac Mini

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I live about ten minutes away from my local Apple Store. It's the Chestnut Hill Mall. Have a very good relationship with the staff. My visits occur on a Sunday, usually 2 - 3 times a month.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
i live like 15 minutes from the closest Apple Store, and seeing as i am not old enough to drive, im stuck going there...never. It saddens me sometimes :(

EDIT: wow 500th post! MR forum members, i love you all! ;)