Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
jsw said:
:(

I thought I had a shot... I've even gotten the white 4GB nano and the cheap tux.

Oh well.

You can still mail it to me.

I live at

123 Fake street
Springfield, KY

word.

Actually, you can just MAIL it to the Apple store. I'll pick it up on sunday!
(I have a concertty fundraiser thingiee tomorrow. No apple store :()

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
katie ta achoo said:
"damn it KT, GO HOME!"

geez, they're all such doofuses.

but they fix my Mac and haven't called me a loser (to my face at least), so it's ok! :)

/I'm gonna take one of them to prom!
//EE
///instead of a corsage, I want a nano!
"Damn it" is so not swearing - it's just everyday speech. I'd be worried if they said "**** off KT you're really giving me the ****s." Now that is swearing.

Guess I'd better add one of these :p so you know I'm not having a go at you.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Chundles said:
"Damn it" is so not swearing - it's just everyday speech. I'd be worried if they said **** off KT you're really giving me the ****s. Now that is swearing.

*shrug*

Yeah, but it's not exactly professional "Hello, Ma'am! Welcome to the Apple store!"

maybe some people consider it to be cursing, though. Meh.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
katie ta achoo said:
You can still mail it to me.

I live at

123 Fake street
Springfield, KY
Well, OK, I feel like I was sort of used, but I already have a black 4GB nano, so I just mailed you the white one. I thought you were in TX, but I guess that was just to throw everyone off.

I sent it Priority Mail, so you should have it midweek.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
BTW, sent it to:

123 Fake Drive

because there was no listing for Fake Street.

I hope this is OK. Please let me know when you get it as I also enclosed $100 for your Vienna fund. I clearly marked the package as "Fragile: iPod nano enclosed!" so they hopefully won't drop it.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
The nearest Apple Store is quite a bit out of the way for me, so I only end up making it in there once a year, if that, to pick something up for my computer or iPod, or get a computer or iPod for that matter. It's a nice place I just never have the time to drive an hour and half when I can take 5 minutes to order something online. :cool:

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
jsw said:
BTW, sent it to:

123 Fake Drive

because there was no listing for Fake Street.

I hope this is OK. Please let me know when you get it as I also enclosed $100 for your Vienna fund. I clearly marked the package as "Fragile: iPod nano enclosed!" so they hopefully won't drop it.

Ah damn. There's no listing for fake street because it's a culdesac!

just paypal me the $100 and money for a nano.

...and $8 for a tux for my date. :)

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
My nearest apple store is Bluewater, but I've never been. Its about 20, 30 mins by car from my house, and 1 hour or so by bus. And I can't drive, and hate the bus. :p So I go to the London store about once a month I guess, on average.. prolly more, actually. Which is worrying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.