How tall are you?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MultiMediaWill, Sep 23, 2014.

1. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

I'm starting the think that the majority of the people who claim that the 6 Plus is too big are actually short people. Personally, I tower 6'0" and the 6 Plus fits perfectly in my hand.

How tall are you?
    Does the iPhone 6 Plus fit comfortably in your hand?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

This is the... fourth(?) thread you've made like this. Why are you trying to justify your purchase? In most of the modern developed world, 6'0" is hardly "towers" over other people. It'd be just under the average of about 6'1". Either way, you're short to me.

3. MultiMediaWill thread starter macrumors 68000

Link me to my other three threads please.

4. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Mods are earning their keep the last couple of weeks.

5. BigMar89 macrumors 6502

6. Intell, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

Intell macrumors P6

Intell

You've forgotten about them already? It's mostly you saying how tall you are and how the iPhone 6+ is perfect for your large frame and how it isn't for short people; all three are highly disputable opinions. You can view all of your threads here: http://forums.macrumors.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=474091&starteronly=1

Now there's a tower.

7. HXGuyAZ macrumors 6502

6'0" here and the 6+ was too big for me to use one handed so I sold it and got a regular 6.

Anyone claiming that a 6+ can be used in all instances one handed I don't think has ran into "all" instances, there is no way.

8. zbarvian macrumors 68010

6'2-3" and the Plus is too large to be used comfortably for one handed operation, which is generally how I prefer to use my phone.

9. MultiMediaWill thread starter macrumors 68000

You said that this is the 4th post about this subject yet you fail to link me to the 3 other ones. hmm

10. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

I linked you to where you can locate the other threads at you leisure. I believe in showing a person where to look, not pointing out the thing to look for. I for one, will not be doing your work for you when it comes to locating your previous threads beyond the previously provided link. Failure to see the link within my previous post may be caused by an incorrect setting with your web browser. You may want to have the checked or try a different browser.

11. MultiMediaWill thread starter macrumors 68000

Or I'll simply report you for attempted defamation.

12. Chumburro2U macrumors 6502

Chumburro2U

13. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

I'm merely stating an observation of mine based on your past threads created within the past few weeks that share a very similar topic. All within the forum rules. The only offense you're taking from this is by your own doing. Now you seem to be trying to paint me into a corner, but it's appearing more so that you're painting yourself into the corner.

14. iPhone7ate9 macrumors 6502a

Well they have to make size 15 shoes for some tall people too, so...so what?

----------

On the topic of height - why do tall people feel superior? They were born with that trait; they didn't earn it or work for it. Being tall offers no advantages in life except being able to reach stuff that's higher.

15. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

There was some study done within the past year that looked at physical characteristics, I think it was in National Geographic, but it found that taller people generally make more than short people. Biologically, short people could be considered superior as they have longer lives on average and less health problems with their legs or back.

16. iPhone7ate9 macrumors 6502a

Lol

17. MultiMediaWill thread starter macrumors 68000

No. You made a blatant lie. I made one similar post, not 3 others like you suggested. You're failure to link me the threads confirms the fact that you have cornered yourself and are trying to, yet failing, to turn this on me.

----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

18. AlphaHumanus macrumors 6502

6" isn't "tall." We do stand over most, but not by much. 2" isn't a while bunch to be proud of. I played with the 6+ for exactly no minutes and decided it was too large for me. Height means nothing, it's all about hand size.

Actual tallness (not a word, right?) Does have more advantages than just physical reach. Albeit most are social, and/or subjective.

19. iPhone7ate9 macrumors 6502a

6' is tall.

20. julesgold macrumors regular

21. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

The only thing me not posting links to your other posts and instead posting a link to all of your threads shows that you are not willing to preform the search yourself, but instead go onto an outright offensive stance. But if it will make you happy and allow to sleep at night, here they are: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1783628 and http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1779546 Also do note the question mark within the parenthesis next the the ordinal number fourth. It detonates my then current uncertainty with the exact number of past threads on this topic. A revised number would be a total of three threads.

22. Burglad macrumors member

Burglad

5 6" over here but when i put my shoes on im like 5 7", the iphone 6plus works a lot better for me when i gain that extra inch

23. Benenstein macrumors regular

I feel like I'm on a dating site with these posts popping up.

24. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

I'm 5'6", and I think the size of my iPhone 6 Plus is fine for most tasks. Actually a bit insulted that you're insinuating that the negative reaction towards the 6 Plus is a plot by short people...