How tall are you?

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
I'm starting the think that the majority of the people who claim that the 6 Plus is too big are actually short people. Personally, I tower 6'0" and the 6 Plus fits perfectly in my hand.

How tall are you?
Does the iPhone 6 Plus fit comfortably in your hand?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
This is the... fourth(?) thread you've made like this. Why are you trying to justify your purchase? In most of the modern developed world, 6'0" is hardly "towers" over other people. It'd be just under the average of about 6'1". Either way, you're short to me.

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
This is the... fourth thread you've made like this. Why are you trying to justify your purchase? In most of the modern developed world, 6'0" is hardly "towers" over other people. It'd be just under the average of about 6'1". Either way, you're short to me.
Link me to my other three threads please.

HXGuyAZ

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2014
6'0" here and the 6+ was too big for me to use one handed so I sold it and got a regular 6.

Anyone claiming that a 6+ can be used in all instances one handed I don't think has ran into "all" instances, there is no way.

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
6'2-3" and the Plus is too large to be used comfortably for one handed operation, which is generally how I prefer to use my phone.

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
You've forgotten about them already? It's mostly you saying how tall you are and how the iPhone 6+ is perfect for your large frame and how it isn't for short people; all three are highly disputable opinions. You can view all of your threads here: https://forums.macrumors.com/search/?searchid=42014176

Now there's a tower.
You said that this is the 4th post about this subject yet you fail to link me to the 3 other ones. hmm

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I linked you to where you can locate the other threads at you leisure. I believe in showing a person where to look, not pointing out the thing to look for. I for one, will not be doing your work for you when it comes to locating your previous threads beyond the previously provided link. Failure to see the link within my previous post may be caused by an incorrect setting with your web browser. You may want to have the checked or try a different browser.

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
I linked you to where you can locate the other threads at you leisure. I believe in showing a person where to look, not pointing out the thing to look for. I for one, will not be doing your work for you when it comes to locating your previous threads beyond the previously provided link. Failure to see the link within my previous post may be caused by an incorrect setting with your web browser. You may want to have the checked or try a different browser.
Or I'll simply report you for attempted defamation.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I'm merely stating an observation of mine based on your past threads created within the past few weeks that share a very similar topic. All within the forum rules. The only offense you're taking from this is by your own doing. Now you seem to be trying to paint me into a corner, but it's appearing more so that you're painting yourself into the corner.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014
I'm starting the think that the majority of the people who claim that the 6 Plus is too big are actually short people. Personally, I tower 6'0" and the 6 Plus fits perfectly in my hand.

How tall are you?
Does the iPhone 6 Plus fit comfortably in your hand?
Well they have to make size 15 shoes for some tall people too, so...so what?

----------

On the topic of height - why do tall people feel superior? They were born with that trait; they didn't earn it or work for it. Being tall offers no advantages in life except being able to reach stuff that's higher.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
On the topic of height - why do tall people feel superior? They were born with that trait; they didn't earn it or work for it. Being tall offers no advantages in life except being able to reach stuff that's higher.
There was some study done within the past year that looked at physical characteristics, I think it was in National Geographic, but it found that taller people generally make more than short people. Biologically, short people could be considered superior as they have longer lives on average and less health problems with their legs or back.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014
There was some study done within the past year that looked at physical characteristics, I think it was in National Geographic, but it found that taller people generally make more than short people. Biologically, short people could be considered superior as they have longer lives on average and less health problems with their legs or back.
Lol

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
I'm merely stating an observation of mine based on your past threads created within the past few weeks that share a very similar topic. All within the forum rules. The only offense you're taking from this is by your own doing. Now you seem to be trying to paint me into a corner, but it's appearing more so that you're painting yourself into the corner.
No. You made a blatant lie. I made one similar post, not 3 others like you suggested. You're failure to link me the threads confirms the fact that you have cornered yourself and are trying to, yet failing, to turn this on me.

----------

Well they have to make size 15 shoes for some tall people too, so...so what?

----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

AlphaHumanus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
6" isn't "tall." We do stand over most, but not by much. 2" isn't a while bunch to be proud of. I played with the 6+ for exactly no minutes and decided it was too large for me. Height means nothing, it's all about hand size.

Actual tallness (not a word, right?) Does have more advantages than just physical reach. Albeit most are social, and/or subjective.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014
6" isn't "tall." We do stand over most, but not by much. 2" isn't a while bunch to be proud of. I played with the 6+ for exactly no minutes and decided it was too large for me. Height means nothing, it's all about hand size.

Actual tallness (not a word, right?) Does have more advantages than just physical reach. Albeit most are social, and/or subjective.
6' is tall.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
The only thing me not posting links to your other posts and instead posting a link to all of your threads shows that you are not willing to preform the search yourself, but instead go onto an outright offensive stance. But if it will make you happy and allow to sleep at night, here they are: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1783628/ and https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1779546/ Also do note the question mark within the parenthesis next the the ordinal number fourth. It detonates my then current uncertainty with the exact number of past threads on this topic. A revised number would be a total of three threads.

Burglad

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2010
toronto on
5 6" over here but when i put my shoes on im like 5 7", the iphone 6plus works a lot better for me when i gain that extra inch

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
I'm 5'6", and I think the size of my iPhone 6 Plus is fine for most tasks. Actually a bit insulted that you're insinuating that the negative reaction towards the 6 Plus is a plot by short people...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.