iPad How to delete in iPad 3?

Missmouse3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
I downloaded several "free" VPN program's so i could watch bbc iplayer abroad but they either don't work or are not free &want money. I have deleted the apps but they seem to still be listed in settings. How can I delete stuff there? Is there a registry I can get into like windows?

gnasher729

macrumors P6
Nov 25, 2005
I downloaded several "free" VPN program's so i could watch bbc iplayer abroad but they either don't work or are not free &want money. I have deleted the apps but they seem to still be listed in settings. How can I delete stuff there? Is there a registry I can get into like windows?
Put your finger on the app on the iPad and hold it, until all the apps start wiggling. Then tap on the round "delete" thing that appears at the top left of the application icon. Voila, it's gone.

Missmouse3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Put your finger on the app on the iPad and hold it, until all the apps start wiggling. Then tap on the round "delete" thing that appears at the top left of the application icon. Voila, it's gone.
Done that & the app icon has gone from the desktop however what I want to know is how to delete the program from "settings"