How to find my posts

weg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
nj
Hi,
when I visit forums.macrumors.com, how do I find the messages I have posted earlier on? (other than going to one of them and clicking on my name). Can't find an option for that in the User CP menu :(

paleck

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2005
with the Tequila!
weg said:
Hi,
when I visit forums.macrumors.com, how do I find the messages I have posted earlier on? (other than going to one of them and clicking on my name). Can't find an option for that in the User CP menu :(

Click on Quicklinks towards the right hand side of that same bar. Another menu will appear and choose My Profile. In there you can look at all your posts and all threads started by you.

Enjoy. :cool:

weg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
nj
paleck said:
Click on Quicklinks towards the right hand side of that same bar. Another menu will appear and choose My Profile. In there you can look at all your posts and all threads started by you.

Enjoy. :cool:
That was a fast answer.. thanks ;-)

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
weg said:
That was a fast answer.. thanks ;-)
If you're looking to monitor the threads that you posted to, you can modify your options to "Subscribe" to a thread whenever you post to it. Then by going to your Subscribed Threads (QuickLinks -> Subscribed Threads), it gives you a nice view of all those threads in reverse cronological order.

The other nice side effect is that when a subscribed thread appears on the Forum Spy it has a checkmark next to it.

arn