Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Trading stocks on your own, but you'd better know what you are doing. No, I don't do that, but I do have a portfolio that I allow a firm to invest for me.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Add your design on products, get percentage of sales. Completely free.....

I've been getting about $200 a month from Zazzle and Cafepress combined. Every now and then, I'll get close to $400 for one month, that's usually when seasons change from winter to spring. As long as you create plenty of content(and I mean a lot) and be creative with designs or words, you'll eventually see your stuff selling on the regular. I still have stuff selling that I created over 5 years ago.

I probably could be making even more if I put even more effort into it.

Lotto Pick 3 ............

I play $10 a day on the evening numbers. I get 5(pick 3) numbers a day. $5 going towards straight(winning number must be in sequential order) and $5 going towards box(can win in any order). That's about $300-310 a month.

Winning straight on a number is $500, winning box is $250. Since I buy both straight and box of the 5 numbers I play, every time I hit I get 500+250 which is $750.

So being that I spend up to $310 a month, the profit from $750 is $440. I usually win twice a month about 4-6 months out of the year. So that profit is now $1190 for those months I hit twice. There's about 2 months every year that I don't win anything.

Blogs and Youtube .........

If you can bring enough traffic to your blog or have plenty of Youtube views and subscribers, you can make some decent money. I don't do this myself, but I know some who do.

MathBunny123

macrumors regular

Blogs and Youtube .........

If you can bring enough traffic to your blog or have plenty of Youtube views and subscribers, you can make some decent money. I don't do this myself, but I know some who do.

I agree, you can make some decent money off of YouTube if you have the time to spend on it. I currently only made $5, but I just got started as a new partner this past month. If you spend a lot of time making a variety of videos, you could easily make a lot of money!

ejb190

macrumors 65816
I took a skill and a hobby, found a few people who liked what I did, and started selling to them - and I don't compromise on my prices.

Attachments

• Ash w walnut case sm.jpg
    Ash w walnut case sm.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 54
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.