Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ea9

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Hi gosharks. Yes, I do have few friends in US and it woudn't be a problem. The big problem is when he ship it to Brazil the custom will charge me 60% (product price + shipping cost) so I will pay almost 2 Ipads for that.
No way ; )

Thanks anyway!

Just pay a scalper an extra 50-100$ and be done with it... this really isn't worth you're girlfriends vacation...craigslist is your friend. just make sure he meets her next to an Apple store for safety measures and maybe have an man with her.

KingOfScalpers

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2011
Just pay a scalper an extra 50-100$ and be done with it... this really isn't worth you're girlfriends vacation...craigslist is your friend. just make sure he meets her next to an Apple store for safety measures and maybe have an man with her.

Been telling him that all week. I think he wanted to use a credit card though. Not many scalpers take credit cards. I do now.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Al-Pacino-in-Scarface-198-001.jpg

RICARDOVASCO

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
Thanks guys but now is too late. The people who would buy it are at the airport leaving Miami in 3 hs.
Verzion in Brazil is the same of buying only a wifi one. Mostly cities in the world dont have cdma system anymore. I dont know why Apple do that.

That white one would be fine but you wouldn't accept credit card. Would you?
Anyhow, Apple and these stores and counting down about this marketing plan. I mean, JR and others , even Apple, are starting to ship it 1 week..etc..
I was really pissed today when my GF woke up 5:30 am and arrived at Apple Lincoln road at 6:00am. There were only 8 or 9 people before her. So 8 / 8:30 am the Apple person said "sorry guys, there is only 2 tickets for AT&T Ipad". Come on, do you guys really believe they only received 2 units of the most wished Ipad? Of corse not. They are doing that only because the want to keep this marketing plan ON as much as possible especially because there are other brands coming out as well.

Anyway, I will order and ship it to a friend of mine and then I figure out how to bring to Brazil

Thank you all for helping me .

Ricardo

RICARDOVASCO

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011

I'd like to do that but the same guy here (KingOfScalpers) who said:
"Been telling him that all week. I think he wanted to use a credit card though. Not many scalpers take credit cards. I do now"., forgot to say "I do accept credit card but I want $3000 for 2 units". Im not that crazy to spend $1500 for 1 unit which cost $ 829 + tax. I would pay like 1000..1100 usd maximum but 1500?
As I said, its changing already and we will find them everywhere so I'd prefer to wait.
Thanks anyway

shortys408

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2006
I have a friend who sells ipads on craigslist in miami. I can see what he has and let you know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.