Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Go to Apple.com login with your username and password. Pick the exact phone you want. At the end you will get to a point where it will ask you how you want to pay. Once you select your payment method. It will bring you to another screen. But you wont be able to go further, cause the continue button will be greyed out. But at that point there will be a heart icon to click. Once you click it, when you go back it will be listed in your favorites. So you can go straight to that later. But you have to be logged in, in order to save your phone and payment method.
How or where do you go/click to select your favorite (heart button) that it will cause you to jump straight to it? I only see the select the heart, not retrieve it?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Really how's that possible
Well I went to Verizon store with the intention of asking questions as I was planning on switching over to Verizon (I'm currently on AT&T), and they posted a sign that stated they are taking pre-orders currently at the moment. I asked about it and they said that I can pre-order it. So I sign up with Verizon, got approved for the account and pre-ordered 2 iPhone 7 Plus's and will pick them up next Friday.

I wanted to order it from Apple but being that I'm new to Verizon, I did it at the Verizon store, maybe next year, i'll order through Apple.com as I already have verizon account.

Reactions: Edge1978

Apollonian

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
I apparently waited too long to set everything up and can't get into the store now...

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
IMG_0116.PNG
Lie its not down
Try again. It's down. Even MR is reporting it.

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
I'm so happy I checked the Apple Store app a while ago: my CC info was old and about two minutes after updating it the app went to the slightly-creepy-sounding "We've got something special in store for you".

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
This seems wonky at best
At the very best.....

Yea it may be wonky at best but the manager said he would stay over night and put orders for all those that came in for the pre-order today. They also have a list of customers who pre-ordered during their business today so I'm sure when the shipments comes in it will go to the customers who already put down the deposit over a walk in. We'll see. AT least I don't have to stay till 2 AM CST to pre-order.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Yea it may be wonky at best but the manager said he would stay over night and put orders for all those that came in for the pre-order today. They also have a list of customers who pre-ordered during their business today so I'm sure when the shipments comes in it will go to the customers who already put down the deposit over a walk in. We'll see. AT least I don't have to stay till 2 AM CST to pre-order.

Well hope it works out! That would be clutch if so...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.