I am a bit dazed and mad.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LanEvo, Mar 22, 2012.

1. LanEvo macrumors 6502

So I was just at my local bookstore, they sell the iPad 2. But the clueless guy working there kept saying it was the new iPad. The whole Apple stand said iPad 2, yet the guy would not budge and keeps insisting it was the new one. I pull out my new one to show the difference but still people listened to that guy because he "worked there" some was the one credible. I pulled all the model number for each one in the settings and they were all iPad 2 16gbs. So blatant, and yet people go along with it...They said they could not tell the difference yet when I went kill brightness it was much brighter and text was that much sharper.

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

3. LanEvo thread starter macrumors 6502

No one was there and they were a out to close, I went to pick up a few writing supplies and just passed by.

4. pdawg macrumors regular

5. Stuntman06 macrumors 6502a

Stuntman06

I saw an article where someone gave some people an iPad 2 and told them it was the new iPad and many of the people couldn't tell the difference. I think this guy saw the article.

6. Texasboy956 macrumors newbie

I just want to punch dumass people like that in the mouth.

7. LanEvo thread starter macrumors 6502

This is where it was making me mad, I pull mine out and show it to people. The difference is pretty noticeable, yet they wouldn't take it. The worker guy kept saying it was the new iPad.