I am new to Macrumors...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by MartinAppleGuy, Sep 27, 2013.

1. MartinAppleGuy macrumors 68020

MartinAppleGuy

Hello; I am new to this; I would be very happy if someone could answer a few questions for me.

It is free; right?
    Is there anything I have to know (or you think would help me)?

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Welcome!

Yes, it's free. There's a lengthy FAQ if you have any specific questions: http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ

But basically, use search to see if your question might have been answered before. Post new threads in the appropriate section. Participate. Try to stay on topic. Enjoy!

arn

3. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Well will you look at that. The owner of the site personally welcoming a new member. Nice. :)

4. MartinAppleGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

MartinAppleGuy

Thank you for welcoming me. I will make sure to stick to all of rules :) I have always come to Macrumors for the latest news and people's thoughts but had never joined; so glad I now have! Thank you :)

5. MartinAppleGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

MartinAppleGuy

Hello; could you answer a question for me. When I send a friend request it says something like "it is adding that person to my contacts would I also like to send a friend request". What is a contact and how do I only send a friend request?