i bought mac air&iphone3gs in Hongkongnot Ipad

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by yangjian, Jan 19, 2010.

1. yangjian macrumors newbie

yangjian

hi,everybody,tell you about my news.
    i often concern about the apple's notebook pc and mobile telephone,but apple's any products are so expensive,i live in China,if i buy them with RMB it is so difficult,my salary is about 4000(RMB) per month,but th total price of the macbook air and iphone3gs is about 20000(RMB),oh,my god,how poor i am! how expensive the apple.
    but i look forward to having my apples because i do love them,at last i can not help buying the macbook air and iphone3gs from Hongkong.the two lovers' price is about 16726(HK DOLLAR),equivalent to 14315(RMB).
    after i pay for the two lovers i become more poorer,now i have no moeny to have my Spring Festival,i feel so sad.
    i will wait for them,my cousin studying and buying them for me in Hongkong will ask my friend to bring the two lovers to me.
    although Hongkong is near Guangdong where i live and i can easily get cheaper products from Hongkong,i hope the apple's price will be cheaper than it is now.
    oh,my apple,my lovers,my macbook air and iphone3gs,i wait for you.:)

about them. macbook air,1.86g. iphone3gs,16G,white.

i do not know whether i can use them eaisly
    Ipad is not good,macbook air and Iphone3gs are better than Ipad.

2. Habitus macrumors 6502a

Habitus

yangjian,

That's quite the dilemma! Are 3G iPhones available in Guangdong? They're less expensive, here :)

Also, why do you want to use the MacBook Air? Are the 13" MacBook Pros available in China? You should purchase a MacBook Pro!

Quick question: Do lots of people in China want Apples? Do people in China like the way they look? Do lots of people buy Macs in Guangdong.

Thanks!

Habitus :apple:

3. Paul B macrumors 6502

Habitus, you should simplify your English. You can't speak to English beginners like you speak to native English speakers.

yangjian, you can use the Macbook Air and iPhone easily. Excellent purchase, your friends will be jealous!

4. Habitus macrumors 6502a

Habitus

Paul,

Unless English is your second language, let's let yangjian decide if I need to simplify my English. Also, you should simplify the last sentence in your post; you can't speak to English beginners like you speak to native English speakers. :D

5. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

dear habitus,paul b,
    i feel very happy to have your reply.i like to make friends with any foreign kind friends.my msn: mygoodbody@hotmail.com,you can add me to your list,then we can chat on line.:D
    3G iPhones are available in Guangdong,but they are too expensive,the price is about 6000(RMB).
    They're less expensive in your area,i am very jealous,i want to immigrate to your place if your government permit:D.my dream is to live in USA.:D
    why do you want to use the MacBook Air?---er,because i feel that the HP notebook pc(dv1606tn) which i am using is too heavy,i want to buy the thinner and lighter notebook PC,at last i find the macbook air and decide to buy it.MacBook Pro is also more heavy than macbook air.
    Are the 13" MacBook Pros available in China?-----yes,but the price is very very expensive,their prices are between 9498 and 19998(RMB)
    Do lots of people in China want Apples?--yes,apples are so lovely,maybe anybody in china love them.
    Do people in China like the way they look?----yes.especial for our young people.
    Do lots of people buy Macs in Guangdong--no,lots of chinese people are poorer than all of you,they have not enough money to buy the too expensive apples though they love macs,what a pity.as for Guangdong,maybe more people can buy apples because Guangdong is relatively developed in China.

to paul b
    i feel shame at my english:( you know that i begin to learn english in my middle school in 1991,then i learn it in high school,in university,in graduate school,in the university which i am working.i have learned english for 19 years.how terrible it is.but my english is still so poor,i feel sad.
    i beg both of you to teach me.
    now,i am a teacher teaching the world literature in the Chinese department of Huizhou University Guangdong Province south of China.i am 32 years old.welcome all of you to China.:D
    thank you very much.
    :p

6. morongfeixue macrumors newbie

7. XxEjGxX macrumors regular

macbook and iphone is awesome combo [​IMG] great purchase if you ask me

8. Habitus macrumors 6502a

Habitus

Yangjian,

Your english is good! My mandarin is not as good as your english :) Welcome to the forum! I want to go to China and visit :)

Enjoy your new Apples!

9. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

to habitus:
    Thank you very much, you are so modest and friendly,if you like to teach me english i can teach you mandarin:D if we say Apple is the bridge for our friendship i hope that i can make more kind friends here.

to murongfeixu:
    haha,welcome to the forum! i agree with your idea,go on...............

10. morongfeixue macrumors newbie

crazy fashion chaser~

Yangjian, how can you say it this way?

11. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

why do you say so?your reasons? thank you for your reply:D

12. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

i do not know how,could you tell me?thank you,xixi:D

13. morongfeixue macrumors newbie

to yangjian

I know you really adore U.S.A., but, as a Chinese, couldn't you be a little more self-respect ? I really want to hit myself to the wall!!!

14. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

OMG,it is only my private choice,it shoud not be said that i adore usa,you can say that i adore any excellence.i think that state is a pseudo-proposition,it is not important where i live ,the most important things is that i want to have a happy life and enjoy the excellence.you are violent?:D

15. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

maybe.why do you say so?

16. morongfeixue macrumors newbie

to yangjian

"OMG,it is only my private choice,it shoud not be said that i adore usa,you can say that i adore any excellence.i think that state is a pseudo-proposition,it is not important where i live ,the most important things is that i want to have a happy life and enjoy the excellence.you are violent?"

OMG, did i ever interfere your choice?no, it's your choice to buy Apple. I sometimes also think apples is good, i also want the most advanced PC. Couldn't you distinguish enjoy and adore? if you can afford it, just buy it, don't say "i'm broken" after you've bought it.

but what i mean is the way you speaking , the tune of the words.
    "oh,my apple,my lovers,my macbook air and iphone3gs,i wait for you." Funny tune, like a beggar. are you the man i knew? do you forget Chinese humor?

you know why cann't you date the women out? 'cause you always don't konw what they real mean? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~ just kidding~

17. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

you defeat me,you are so cool,i am afraid of you.:mad:

18. morongfeixue macrumors newbie

19. wenfuu macrumors newbie

yangjian 你好,我是马来西亚来的,很高兴可以遇到华人,哈哈。

looks like you need to have some financial planning dude. seriously speaking, i can't survive with 4K RMB, i guess good jobs are hard to find nowadays. i mean you're a lecturer man. lecturers in malaysia gets at least 5K RMB, maybe you should consider teaching or tutoring chinese language in the states. i bet they can pay you better to buy the apple stuffs you like. and err, no offence butta, mb air is kinda overated for me, dont get me wrong, if you're happy with the weight and size of it, you're doing the right thing, butttta, 4K RMB and you still want to get that thing, if i were you, i think thrice. :rolleyes:

20. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

哈哈,很高兴遇到侨胞,我研究生时候的母校暨南大学有很多马来西亚学生,说不定有你同学在暨南大学就读,蛮好玩,嘿嘿。
    you see,China is not rich.maybe you see the GDP of China is so high,but i do not know why a lot of workers,peasants and citizens are not rich,i hope you can understand it.:D as a teacher in huizhou university,i feel that my salary is not enough for me to have a good life.i am from Sichuan,a poor province southwest of China,my family has no money to help me.i study in university with the loan from the bank.now i can live with my salary though i must afford an apartment in order to let some girl love me,i live beyond salary for the house.as if i have no ways to earn more money,i can only try my best to save,i do not smoke,drink,glamble,buy clothes.i only spend my money on dining,the house.certainly,i like the lighter and thinner macbook air and lovely iphone3gs, i can not help buying them though i am not rich.i say my salary per month is about 4k,in fact the total of it per year is about 70000(RMB),i do not know how to count,it is so complex.if i have a wife who has good salary,we can have a good life.
    certainly,my salary is less than yours, but do you know how i can change my reality and have more money.i teach Chinese language in your country?that is a good idea,i appreciate your kindness.you see i have graduated in Jinan University which often sends many students(including my classmates) to your country,India,Vietnam and so on,but i find that they can not have more money for the job.i am afraid that i have a rough time if i go to your country to earn money and hope to be a millionaire.i do not know the real malaysia and their income levels:D i feel so sad because i am 32 years old and i am so older,if i am 25 years old i should try my best to study in USA:D
    to buy Apple in Hongkong is cheaper,to buy it in mainland China is more expensive,so i ask my cousin to help me to buy macbookair and iphone3gs,my cousin are studing in Hongkong University.Guangdong is near HK,so i can have cheaper Apples easily.
    thank you for your reply.i feely happy to talk with any kind international friends.:D
    i hope that you have more money,i can be your secretary and serve you-my boss.hahaha
    if you have a good idea,we can also trade between our two countries.
    :D

21. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

why? are you well?

22. wenfuu macrumors newbie

我不是教授啦,我还是个学生。刚满21,还在用爸爸的钱勒~ 明年会到珀斯去,还有一年才可以得到个学士。我读大眾傳播系的,要在马来西亚找工也不容易,一年后,希望可以找到工作。(:

im not telling you to go to my country, im telling you to go to US. owh come on dude, you dont have to tell me about your apartment, girls and stuffs LOL. 你们四川人这么开放呀?嘻嘻。look, im not being rude man, guys at your age should be earning a lot more, you should really think about going out of your home country sometimes. 外国的月亮比较圆。:)

23. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

i have never said that you were a professor.i said that i hoped you would be a boss and make more money,i could be your secretary and serve you:D that is just a joke:D bless you.
    you are 21 years old,so young, it is so good if i were 21,i can try my best to go abroad to study.my students in Huizhou University are also 19-22.if you are here you are probably one of my student:D your public communication?:Dmy major is comparative literature and world literature.
    i want to go to usa,but i must pass gre,it is difficult:(
    i told you about my situation in order to let you know why i bought apples and then said such so.Sichuan's people are open?maybe.do you know Dengxiaoping,the great who changed the China,he is from Sichuan.i think the open is not enough in China,we need to widen open and impose cooperation.
    i want to make more money,but who can let me earn more.if you have good idea,you can tell me.:D
    you are so young,the great hope is in front you,study hard,you will have a bright future.
    bless you

24. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

You are a lecturer at a university in China? I thought lecturers make more than that. In Guangzhou, you can make RMB 4000 per month by just teaching English! This is the salary for Chinese people who teach English! The salary for foreigners that teach English is around $8000 per month. I don't know why. :eek:

I'm glad you can still enjoy life. Teaching is a good job, even if you don't get paid a lot of money! Maybe GZ isn't a good place to teach. Maybe Working in Beijing will pay more money!

I hope I can read your posts again. Please come back here everyday. :)

25. yangjian thread starter macrumors newbie

yangjian

to abstract:
    yes,i am a lecturer in huizhou university guangdong province.huizhou is near guangzhou.i often go to guangzhou.i say my salary per month is about 4k,in fact the total of it per year is about 70000(RMB),i do not know how to count,it is so complex.if i have a wife who has good salary,we can have a good life.i feel sad that no girls love me:(
    certainly,my salary is less than yours, but do you know how i can change my reality and have more money.
    as for english teaching,Chinese teacher's salary is less than foreigner's because many foreign teacher's native language is English.in general,native language is better than the second language.now i have no choice ,so i should enjoy my ordinary life.
    yes,teaching is a good job,are you a teacher?where are you?where are you from?why do you know guangzhou?i have graduated from Jinan University in Guangzhou in 2004.and you?how about your english?
    beijing?it is so cold in beijing,i would like to live in warm guangdong .beijing is just the political center,guangdong is richer than beijing,so a lot of people like to come to work in guangdong,when will you come to guangdong again?welcome you anytime:D