I have the facts, sorry the speculation, and I'm expecting a nice redesigned MacBook to hit the decks sometime soon, probably before October and Q4. But as much as I know that waiting for a redesign will mean I have a better MacBook, I am SO tempted to pick up a BlackBook NOW! I'm sure more people are in this predicament... I'm going to try to wait it out; if you are too, I'm supporting you all the way! I feel that patience will pay off.