Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
… I don't ever want that unsightly tan-line again.

I can't think of one thing I'd use Apple Watch for that my iPhone can't do better. Even with Apple Pay, I have to keep cards or cash with me in case the vendor doesn't use it.

It does look cool, though. I like everything except the black bezel.

A $349 guitar tuner, perhaps? Nah.

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008

I can't think of one thing I'd use Apple Watch for that my iPhone can't do better. Even with Apple Pay, I have to keep cards or cash with me in case the vendor doesn't use it.

Love the spirit!
I'm with you.

Here come those that like the watch to defend it! :)

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Lol I felt that way when cell phones were small for a time. Now in the era of phablets, not so much..

Last edited:

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles

Thank you for letting us know how it is not for you.

You may want to head over to the Miley Cyrus forums and post how you don't like her also because I'm sure her fans would want to hear that because it changes how they feel about her.

CharlieCat666

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2015
Minneapolis, MN

So what do you hope to accomplish with this post?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Throwing in another opinion. Another point-of-view. There may be others that share my reasoning.

The internet is serious business. :p

Saying your iphone does what the Apple watch does tells us you don't understand the purpose of the watch. There is no other reasoning other than your tanlines.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Why would people who don't care or want an Apple watch be in the :apple:watch forum

I care about Apple Watch enough to write about it. Have you ever considered why people write about stuff they are less than stellar about? Perhaps you were excited about something and it let you down a bit. I don't know. It's the internet, brother. Why are you stressing out?

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can't wait to get my Apple Watch!

sterl320

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2015

That is just awesome man, truly.

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-360/general

Huh... nope.
It looks like a phenomenon applying only to Apple products.

It looks like not a single thread on there, started by one of us- letting everyone know that we are NOT buying a Moto 360.

Weird.

I know I'm not over there because I own no other products from that manufacturer, whereas I have dozens of Apple products and have been using them for decades.

I'd say it is fair that we can all have opinions and post them here if we'd care to.

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
I know I'm not over there because I own no other products from that manufacturer, whereas I have dozens of Apple products and have been using them for decades.

I'd say it is fair that we can all have opinions and post them here if we'd care to.

Love the spirit!
I'm with you.

Here come the defenders! :)

I guess you should change your first post to here come the people with different opinions than me! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.