I don't mean to be rude but...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by rstansby, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rstansby macrumors 6502

Is this all Macrumors gets for $700? The first night many users were posting actual experiences with using the phone, all Katie posted was a few pictures of the box. Now it is Monday and she still hasn't posted anything but a few cute pictures. Am I missing some other posts by Katie or did somebody pull a fast one on MacRumors.

2. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Yeah.. I kind of have a job to go to? I do not have a flexible enough work schedule to sit down in the middle of the day and write stuff out, and haven't had much time to sit down and do anything more than passively use an app for more than about 3 minutes.
    Toys don't sell themselves. :)

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

There's also the whole, "No one really asked you" angle.... ;)

4. tk421 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. 3 posts since getting the iPhone 5 days ago (and over a weekend, too).

I guess I thought that was part of the deal - MacRumors provides iPhone, Katie provides info. As it is, it's more like it was just a gift.

5. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Hey guys...

I appreciate the input, but I'd ask you keep the story comments on-topic.

MacRumors and Katie's relationship is an ongoing one, and not intended to be a $700 one-time review. I'm happy with how things are, and anxious to see how it evolves over time.

arn

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Lighten up Francis. Some people have lives and can't spend hours on end with her new toy. She'll post when she has the time. She is a long term, respected forum member. has MR not provided you enough iphoen information? :rolleyes:

OR

Apparently, Katie has some pics of Arn (taken with her iPhone, no doubt). :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.