Yesterday I noticed a crackle from inside my rMini, but it did not repeat itself so I thought it was in my head. Today, whilst sat upon my porcelain throne curling out a steamer, it happened again. Then again. Then again. For about a minute I kept hearing a crackling sound from inside the iPad and then, ZAP! My fingers that were on the back of the iPad got a really strong shock. I have had shocks from my Mac a lot of times, but they were just little pinching buzzes on my fingertips, this was a pretty bloody strong shock I could feel all through my hands. I have already made the decision to return it due to something unrelated, but has anybody else experienced electric shocks from their iPad?