I had this awesome Star Wars vision...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rei101, Mar 2, 2015.

1. rei101 macrumors 6502a

I was in class and I was thinking.... Darth Vader is not the most dangerous individual in the universe, you have Predator and Alien. And then occurred to me... Imagine if there was an Alien infestation in the Dead Star... and having the storm troopers infected... damn... that would be a very interesting situation.

2. dec. Suspended

dec.

3. Meister Suspended

Meister

After Starwars I (the one with Ewan McGregor and Natalie Herschlag) it was a steady way down. With your idea it would finally reach the bottom.

4. Happybunny macrumors 68000

Or George Lucas could wake up in a shower, and discovery that it was all a "Dream":cool:

5. rei101 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Can you imagine? that the Emperor or Dart Vader get incubated? An Alien with the power of the dark force. You will need a Jedi Predator. You bet Hollywood would put money into it, they do not care, one thing Hollywood has showed is that they do not have pride or respect, if it sells they will make it.

6. Huntn Suspended

Huntn

Hmm. I still think Vader could kick their asses... :)

predator_kills_the_star_wars_universe___part_1_by_rhymesyndicate-d61jf9v.jpg

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

Remember Predator II? Toward the end, you see an Alien head inside the predator's trophy case?