Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sean006

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2008
yeah i would wait for the 9650 bold....i myself would like to switch to the bold 9700 but im gonna wait it out to see what the new iphone brings...if they dont let you customize it the way you want it...im jumping ship to the 9700.

another thing dont go with sprint...my girl has sprint and it is just flat out horrible....constantly dropping calls ! gobbage :)

banderson6793

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2010
Why don't you just get an ATT Microcell?

My issue with this is, why would I want to pay $150 for the hardware, use data on my own internet service, and still have those minutes deducted from my cell plan?

That's like buying the cow, milking it myself, but then buying milk at the store.

APPLEFAN8

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
NJ/GA/FL
I moved from Detroit to a small town in Florida. I don't get a single bar on Edge at my new house. Verizon is showing 3g coverage at my new address. I may be forced to give up my iPhone. Anyone got anything bad to say about a BB Tour?

I love bbm and stuff but I have a lack of apps! I need apps which is why i'm getting the iphone in Late july early july.

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
another thing dont go with sprint...my girl has sprint and it is just flat out horrible....constantly dropping calls ! gobbage :)

Yes because your girl's experience with sprint and her location mirrors every single sprint user's in the country.

Don't get a nissan, its horrible, my girl has one....constantly squeaking brakes! gobbage! :rolleyes:

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
Don't trust the map. My friends have verizion and dont have service in my school and on the map it says they do. Also its not the school cause I get 5 bars

astarling06

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2006
Manhattan, KS
I would go with whatever service is best in the area you live and then choose a phone from that company.

I love the spelling of garbage as "gobbage". I'm officially using it in all text messages from now on. :p

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I'd get a pre+ before any android and definitely before any bb.

Sean006

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2008
I would go with whatever service is best in the area you live and then choose a phone from that company.

I love the spelling of garbage as "gobbage". I'm officially using it in all text messages from now on. :p

first let me make "outrigger" happy.... i live in florida in tampa-clearwater-st pete area if sprint drops calls like crazy in this area why in the world would sprint have great service in a small town in south florida like the OP said he/she moved to..so go park your nissan...:eek:

astarling06 : as far as the "gobbage" im from NY lol fagetaboutit ! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.