I held an iPhone 6 and 6 plus in my hand today...

Risco

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
Well not the real thing, but a very good replica to the exact size! I have to say I feel vindicated with my iPhone 6 purchase. The plus is just massive and impossible to handle with one hand.

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
And you know what's impossible to handle with the iPhone 6?

1080p display
2GB ram
OIS
~3,000 mAH battery
tabbed safari browser
Etc

Mamato6

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Yes, it is true. People with small hands and heads should not use the iPhone 6+.

genova35

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
I tested one out first hand...well I printed out a very good replica, so I actual didn't and have no clue what I am talking about...but the plus felt perfect for my uses.

Wishbrah

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2013
Yes sir, note the 'iPhone 6 Plus Simulator' or what have you in the app bar.
That is awesome. I wasn't aware of this. Was set on a 6+ just because most of my phone use is texting or reading...this is just more icing on the cake, along with the expanded messages and email display.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth

1080p display
2GB ram
OIS
~3,000 mAH battery
tabbed safari browser
Etc
Can you provide a link to where Apple have confirmed this?

So far it seems as if both models use the same SoC.

TB07-NJ

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
I find it really funny how a couple years ago when Samsung INTRODUCED the Note phablet just about everyone here said how it was such a stupid idea because it was so large and said they'd never buy an iPhone bigger than 4" because 4" was the perfect size. LOL. Hippocrates! :)

cleirac

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2014

1080p display
2GB ram
OIS
~3,000 mAH battery
tabbed safari browser
Etc
+ Watching Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Champions League in their full glories on every breaks / opportunities at work.

MacDavidson

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2014
I find it really funny how a couple years ago when Samsung INTRODUCED the Note phablet just about everyone here said how it was such a stupid idea because it was so large and said they'd never buy an iPhone bigger than 4" because 4" was the perfect size. LOL. Hippocrates! :)

Not everyone. Just a few.

haoledoc

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2011
First do no harm? :confused:

Surf Monkey

macrumors 68030
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
Kind of like how every other phone maker on the planet fell all over themselves laughing about how huge the original iPhone's screen was, how absurd the idea of Apple even making a phone was and what an abject failure the "iPod with a phone on it" was going to be? Only to go on to blatantly rip off every aspect of the iPhone, finding a market only by offering larger screens and still being unable to recapture the market Apple stole from them in one fell swoop?

Like that? Kind of?

----------

First do no harm? :confused:
Tim Cook's spell check for the win.

stuffradio

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
I didn't. I dare you to go through my post history and find somewhere where I said 4" was the perfect size.