I just cancelled my unlimited... Sob!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TraceyS/FL, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I did it, 3 hours until renewal....

I finally have to replace my old phone, the treo without data, so I'm springing for the Verizon iP4 with unlimited data.... I can add tethering when I need it so I can't afford nor justify the iPad data at the moment.

And, apparently I've only used 2.0gb since i last reset my stats in late December......

it was HARD though.... Very hard. And then I realized I have to take 2 kids somewhere tomorrow night and they always watch Netflix. Oops! LOL!!

The world isn't going to end right????? :eek: :p

2. JeffMorse macrumors regular

Tracy,

You do realize you could have sold that account for about $400 on ebay or craigslist? People are paying a premium for the unlimited accounts.

Hopefully you took advantage of that.

3. TraceyS/FL thread starter macrumors 68040

No, I didn't sell it.... And at is outside of my ability to do at the moment. I'm in the middle of a health insurance crisis with my kids, and with $6000/mo of expenses, that needs my attention today.

Maybe if I hadn't had a deadline it would have worked... Alas, it just wasn't meant to be.

Oddly, I'm not even upset about it.

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Considering you've used (on averaged) 280MB a month, I'm not sure if there's any reason to be. :)

5. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Wow....guess I'm behind the times...never knew you could "sell" your account to someone.

6. TraceyS/FL thread starter macrumors 68040

I meant I wasn't upset about the $400. :cool:

I was using over 2gb until Late December, and my usage in the summer is always higher than winter... Kids to entertain at meetings via Netflix.

Anyway, it is what it is... And hopefully the 2gb tethering is enough!

7. TraceyS/FL thread starter macrumors 68040

I'm sure if you asked ATT you can't... I believe they just change the info and now it bills to the other persons card.

Another part outside of my comfort zone.