I just saw 10.4.3

carpe diem

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
I went to the OS X download page and there it is and then i closed it opened software update it wasnt there so i went back and it was gone!!
I am sure i am not hallucinating!!!

tsaxer

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just looked, and then did a search for 10.4.3, and came up with nothing, not that I don't believe you. Stranger things have happened.

ToastyX

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2005
carpe diem said:
No seriously i saw it, has any one else seen it?
Yeah, I had that dream too. After I installed it, I got a blue screen of death. Then I threw my computer out the window, and it flew away.

:D

Stike

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
OMG its going to happen! :)
10.4.3 was already rumored to be released soon, and probably it will happen today or tomorrow! NICE! :D

Bring it on, Apple! :D:eek:

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
ToastyX said:
Yeah, I had that dream too. After I installed it, I got a blue screen of death. Then I threw my computer out the window, and it flew away.
:D That just cracked me up :D *snicker*

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
I believe you. Apple, and other companies, frequently load stuff onto their sites only for a short minute or so to check things and then take it back off.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
carpe diem said:
Seriously i did see it why does nobody believe me!!
we believe you after you do the following checks:

get your eyes checked
tell us what you did drink last night and how much of it
check if you did take your medication
did you see it while you were sleeping?

seriously, i also believe they had it on their site for a minute to check out if everything is working. the number of expected downloads will be huge so they certainly check like crazy.

carpe diem

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
andiwm2003 said:
we believe you after you do the following checks:

get your eyes checked
check if you did take your medication
did you see it while you were sleeping?

seriously, i also believe they had it on their site for a minute to check out if everything is working. the number of expected downloads will be huge so they certainly check like crazy.
i have 20 20 vision
I dont drink at school
I take no medication
And i was not asleep.

steelfist

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2005
i believe you totally. apple has some hidden stuff that they posted, and then removes it right away a minuete later. happened twice. forgot what page was it that they added/removed. sometimes it's like an "ops" or a test, or just for fun. the opposite happens too. remember the secret 1.42 mac minis that are being sold, that is a good example.

carpe diem

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
steelfist said:
i believe you totally. apple has some hidden stuff that they posted, and then removes it right away a minuete later. happened twice. forgot what page was it that they added/removed. sometimes it's like an "ops" or a test, or just for fun. the opposite happens too. remember the secret 1.42 mac minis that are being sold, that is a good example.
What happened with the mini's?

mileslong

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Newport Beach, CA
then tell us where we can get some...i want to have a vision of a G5 powerbook...

OMG, i just went there and saw a microsoft vista download then it just disappeared!!!

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
Im sure you did see it , it would make sense that 10.4.3 is out tommrow which is friday,

Shadow

Punani

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2004
Los Angeles
shadowmoses said:
Im sure you did see it , it would make sense that 10.4.3 is out tommrow which is friday,

Shadow
Aloha,

I think it would more than likely be out this afternoon instead. 10.4.3 is a considerable maintenance release and I think that Apple probably does not want hordes of irate users bombarding them with complaints over the weekend if there was a bug in there that wasn't discovered during testing.

JDOG_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
Oakland
Oh yeah? Well I saw 10.4.4!!! Beat that suckah!

I bet it comes tomorrow. Everyone likes to download things on the weekend :rolleyes: