I LOVE my cheap TPU Ebay case!

julietcc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2012
I was going to buy a Speck white and peacock candy shell case but I saw it in Target and was unimpressed. This cheapo case is so pretty and the grip is just right. I love how you can still see the design on the back of the phone since it's semi transparent and not bulky. This isn't spam. I'm just a woman in California excited about my first iphone :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pure-Light-Blue-Clear-Ultra-Thin-Rubber-Soft-TPU-COVER-Case-Skin-For-iPhone-5-5G-/300779028985?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4607d3c1f9

Attachments

julietcc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2012
does it feel secure? Does it feel like the Speck one since it is TPU?

Thanks!
Yes it is very snug and the rubber is hard. The bottom has 3 sections unlike the ones I got from Amazon that have one big open slot at the bottom, if you know what I mean. I never actually touched a Speck one but I saw it in the packaging. It looked like it would add bulk and it covers up the beautiful design of the phone. Their Speck cases were $34.95.

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
Looks good! Did you happen to get any other colors that? If so would you mind posting them?

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
I went eBay crazy. I ordered this and about 15 others (Silicon, TPU, hard shell, soft, etc).... I wasn't crazy about this one because the way they do the buttons they don't "click" like on some others. I ended up going to Best Buy and grabbing the Speck because I love how the buttons click. I can say this one from eBay in this thread fits VERY well, perfect in fact. My only pet peeve is the lack of clicking buttons. I dunno why, just my own neurosis I guess, haha.