I LOVE my cheap TPU Ebay case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by julietcc, Sep 23, 2012.

1. julietcc macrumors member

I was going to buy a Speck white and peacock candy shell case but I saw it in Target and was unimpressed. This cheapo case is so pretty and the grip is just right. I love how you can still see the design on the back of the phone since it's semi transparent and not bulky. This isn't spam. I'm just a woman in California excited about my first iphone :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pure-Light-...028985?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4607d3c1f9

Attached Files:

2. iSheep89 macrumors member

Looks good with the white iPhone. :) I saw this when searching for cases on eBay.

3. kalexn macrumors 6502

does it feel secure? Does it feel like the Speck one since it is TPU?

Thanks!

4. julietcc thread starter macrumors member

Yes it is very snug and the rubber is hard. The bottom has 3 sections unlike the ones I got from Amazon that have one big open slot at the bottom, if you know what I mean. I never actually touched a Speck one but I saw it in the packaging. It looked like it would add bulk and it covers up the beautiful design of the phone. Their Speck cases were $34.95.

5. ann713 macrumors 6502a

I always opt for the eBay cases myself since I switch monthly. TPU are the most durable. This is a cute find! :)

6. YungMoola94 macrumors regular

How do the buttons feel? Tactile? Also, I think over time you will get some discoloration.

7. julietcc thread starter macrumors member

The volume buttons and power buttons are covered but easy to press. The mute switch is open and easy to access.

8. jls1986 macrumors member

I ordered a clear one off ebay. Hope I like it as much as you do.

9. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Looks good! Did you happen to get any other colors that? If so would you mind posting them?

10. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

I went eBay crazy. I ordered this and about 15 others (Silicon, TPU, hard shell, soft, etc).... I wasn't crazy about this one because the way they do the buttons they don't "click" like on some others. I ended up going to Best Buy and grabbing the Speck because I love how the buttons click. I can say this one from eBay in this thread fits VERY well, perfect in fact. My only pet peeve is the lack of clicking buttons. I dunno why, just my own neurosis I guess, haha.

11. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom