i made one ios swift frameWork in that FrameWork i create one storyboard with one screen

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by rameshk22, Apr 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rameshk22 macrumors newbie

i made one ios swift frameWork in that FrameWork i create one storyboard with one screen,is it possible to launch that screen in another app using this frameWrok

i am trying to launch i get the Error "Could not find a storyboard named 'User'(User is My Storyboard id) in bundle"

2. az431 macrumors 6502

Your post lacks enough information for anyone to help you. And it's also unlikely to get many responses in the iOS 11 forum.

3. TheWatchfulOne macrumors 6502

TheWatchfulOne

Did you include the storyboard in the framework's bundle? I would think that you should be able do what it sounds like you are trying to do. But, there's something special or specific you have to do regarding resources included in a framework. But, I don't remember what. I read a tutorial a while back about including an image resource in a framework bundle and then accessing that image (or a custom control that uses the image) from an application that links to the framework. If you do some googling you should be able to find a solution. Or put more details in your question and somebody here can give you a more detailed answer.

Hint: I don't remember the name of the tutorial or what site it was on, but I came across it while searching for info about making frameworks.