I met a girl..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mac Lovin, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Mac Lovin macrumors newbie

Background info:

I went on the Guadalupe River on August 1st, and what do you know.. I met a really pretty girl on the second evening there... We started to talk, and I found out this:

1) She is single,

2) She likes the same kind of music I do, which is quite rare..

3) She was going down to Houston(where I live), Some time in the future, but I'm not sure of the date.

4) I gave her my number the last time we spoke, and she called me right away giving me hers..

So we really got talking, we drank a bit and she seemed really excited about visiting me. I got a couple hints here and there that she liked me and I felt the same.

So I'm leaving early in the morning of Sunday, and do not see her. I text her that I hope she slept well, and that I'm looking forward to seeing her in houston. She replied that she can't wait.. Anyway,

About three days later on the 7th or so I send her a picture of myself in my work close.. don't ask me why, Lol so stupid, because it just seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm really rethinking my choice... So a day later she replied that I looked cute and that she was busy and that's why she did not reply sooner.. So then I send back a text saying that's it's cool and how about a picture of her.. She never replied and I never texted her again..

So here is my dilemma:

Should I contact her again? Please help..:confused:

2. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

What can it hurt to call, her? I would call her and hope for the best. If she does not answer or call you back, leave it at that.

Don't be miserable young guy like me, chancing the same guy for 2+ years now... Damn, I need a drink....

~Steven :(:(:(

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

This is sound advice. Good luck.

4. Sideonecincy macrumors 6502

I would contact her again. When people message me or email me, it takes me forever to reply back and they get an answer alot faster if they just call. I will go to reply to an email, get sidetracked and completely forget about it. If your going to contact her, I would probably call though.

5. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply Steven:

I think it can hurt a lot of things.. Like the possibility of taking her out on a date, and who know what later...

I would not want to risk it by doing the wrong thing...

6. gibbz macrumors 68030

Absolutely! Nothing risked, nothing gained. You only live once, so go for it. If it doesn't work out, you can move onto other opportunities.

7. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

slow down bro... you move to fast. got to make the moment last... dig?

8. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

Sideonecincy: Yeah, phone call most definitely, But the best is in person..

gibbz: I feel like she is a grand opportunity, and I really do not want to risk losing it/her.

thechidz: really? it's been over half a month. If not now, when would it be better to call?

9. MacHipster macrumors 6502

Less time on the net, more time on the phone with her.

10. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

It/Her?

WTF, man. If you are not sure she's a girl, don't go a peeking. Personally I would call her, like I said before. Don't be miserable like me...

11. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You registered an account here to ask a bunch of goons what to do about this? **** or get off the pot kiddo or find another ass to chase. :D

12. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

shfreelance: lol, no she is for sure a girl. I was trying to keep proper English and keeping the subject on opportunities.. but I would also not like to lose her, as the person rather more than just a opportunity.

Here is another thing:

She said that she was going to call me when she got into town.. and we were a bit drunk when we made these plans...

Oh and she is two years older than me.. 23,25...

13. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

yeh ive seen this a few times… a bit weird

you should have just released all of your nerves and kissed her. you know thats what you wanted to do. its to me like shes waiting for you to make the move but now its too late.

14. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

Agree, learn and make mistakes. It's the best way to learn...

Cry's... 2 damn years, almost 3!!!!

~Steven :(:(:(

15. archesdevil macrumors 6502

archesdevil

It sounds like your 13 and 15. Don't call.

16. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

richthomas: ohh, man you dont even know.. I was electric talking with her.. she would not stop staring me down and I loved it. She has such an hourglass body..

shfreelance: yeah i'm really into older girls...

17. Keebler macrumors 68030

heed the advice of a woman who is a few years older than you. most women don't like p*ssing around. be confident and call her. jessica's right on all accounts.

love the 'ass to chase' :)

18. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

19. vniow macrumors G4

I'm sure that between you and him you can find enough balls to finally ask him out.

20. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

I did not mean that... 2 years is not that much old then you... (Read first post in this thread)

This does seem like, a 13-15 type thing. But dude just call her, you will not regret it, if it's not what you want to hear. Just move one and go to the club since you said your 23...

Edit:
    Long story and very complicated. I have asked him out, then it's complicated...

21. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

Oh, okay. Sits back points and laugh, nudges you on the elbow. Continues to laugh.

22. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright Keebler, "older woman with experience" I left a message, now when she calls back should I answer or call back later?

23. NSNick macrumors regular

This is a troll thread. Mac Lovin has 6 posts and all of them are in this thread. Additionally, the name Mac Lovin seems far too appropriate for this thread.

24. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

Answer.... This is why we are all sharing a laugh with you correct?

25. Mac Lovin thread starter macrumors newbie

I wish, but I do need a third party perspective that I have completely no affiliation with, and the internet is the perfect place for it.

If you don't want to help me that's cool but for all that did thanks!