Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Denny Crane

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2007
Alabama
Background info:

I went on the Guadalupe River on August 1st, and what do you know.. I met a really pretty girl on the second evening there... We started to talk, and I found out this:

1) She is single,

2) She likes the same kind of music I do, which is quite rare..

3) She was going down to Houston(where I live), Some time in the future, but I'm not sure of the date.

4) I gave her my number the last time we spoke, and she called me right away giving me hers..

So we really got talking, we drank a bit and she seemed really excited about visiting me. I got a couple hints here and there that she liked me and I felt the same.

So I'm leaving early in the morning of Sunday, and do not see her. I text her that I hope she slept well, and that I'm looking forward to seeing her in houston. She replied that she can't wait.. Anyway,

About three days later on the 7th or so I send her a picture of myself in my work close.. don't ask me why, Lol so stupid, because it just seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm really rethinking my choice... So a day later she replied that I looked cute and that she was busy and that's why she did not reply sooner.. So then I send back a text saying that's it's cool and how about a picture of her.. She never replied and I never texted her again..

So here is my dilemma:

Should I contact her again? Please help..:confused:

By all means, you should call her four or five times a day. If she doesn't answer, leave her long winded voicemails detailing your affection for her. :D

shfreelance

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2008
Eustis, FL
By all means, you should call her four or five times a day. If she doesn't answer, leave her long winded voicemails detailing your affection for her. :D

HaHa, so true always works. When ever you get the restraining order notice, take it as she digs you. So your response is to send her all kinda flowers and go to her house and write "I love you" on her windows.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
If I didn't value my rum I would have spit it out on my desk after reading this!

Mac Lovin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
Jessica:
Are you sure it went through? If you and her are both on AT&T there may have been some delivery issues. Leave another just in case.

That's cute, but I think I'll be fine. Thanks though.

I read somewhere here that you could get good advise here, and I was not disappointed.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Jessica:

That's cute, but I think I'll be fine. Thanks though.

I read somewhere here that you could get good advise here, and I was not disappointed.
It's advice. I mean since you're looking and all. ;)

Yeah, I know that was a creeper thing to do.. But what can you do.

Creepier. And yes, it was. You ask, "what can you do?" My guess is going to have to follow the path of resistance and ask yourself, "self, (that's what I am called around here), just because my phone has a camera that is also capable of sending pictures...should I?"

Now Steve Jobs and Apple done all of us goons right...oh boy did he! He decided that a semi decent phone with a semi decent camera in the wrong hands of an Apple Fanboy (girl) dork is one thing. To give them the ability to send MMS on the fly is like putting them in a room full of people of the opposite sex and expecting them to know what to do. Ergo, no MMS on the iPhone. Not now, not ever. Steve Jobs is simply looking out for our best interest!

End of story. You can thank me later for my sage advice and firm wisdom.

lozanoj83

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2006
Southern California
So you left her a message

tell us if she calls back... or not...
either way.. more than 1 girl out there!
if this one gets away, bring out the fishing net/hook again
and wish for sum catch!

lol
:p

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Okay I only read a couple of posts but...

overthinking an not-replied-to text = rookie move.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
You registered an account here to ask a bunch of goons what to do about this? **** or get off the pot kiddo or find another ass to chase. :D

He googled "Mac Daddy" and found this place.

Anyway, too late. The poon-mobile has left the building. You haven't contacted her since the 8th or 9th, and you left her a message? Are you sure she just didn't answer her mobile? That's what I'd do if I didn't like someone. Cursed call display! ;)

Don't forget to text her and send her a pic of you in your one piece pj's

Like this guy.

Attachments

• David-Hasselhoff.jpg
    David-Hasselhoff.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
He googled "Mac Daddy" and found this place.

Anyway, too late. The poon-mobile has left the building. You haven't contacted her since the 8th or 9th, and you left her a message? Are you sure she just didn't answer her mobile? That's what I'd do if I didn't like someone. Cursed call display! ;)

Like this guy.

i can't tell if hasselhoff is posing or doing a nake side twist crunch....with a dog on his privates?
i'm forever tarnished.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.