Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana
Oh give me a break. Every computer I have owned since 1993 has been made by Apple (along with every phone since the iPhone 3G). I have been a member of this forum for several years and can post my opinion whenever I damn well please. And I should be able to post a dissenting opinion without people like you calling me a troll. I didn't say Android is the greatest thing ever or that everyone here should dump Apple and switch to Samsung. I didn't post spam or inappropriate material.

All I did was post a dissenting opinion. You don't agree with me? Fine. Post a counter argument. Explain to me how making all the navigation elements in iOS 7 plain text on a white background is actually better than the grey bars and buttons of iOS 6. Convince me that the icons in iOS 7 are actually more beautiful and artistic than they were before (and when compared to Android). Do any of these things. But don't call me a troll. I'm so sick and tired of all the iOS 7 zealots that run around these forums calling anyone who doesn't agree with them a troll or a paid Samsung minion I could vomit.

For the record, I much preferred the look of iOS 6 to either Android or iOS 7. But, now that iOS 6 isn't an option anymore, I prefer darker tones of Android to the "white everywhere" look of iOS 7. But I miss iOS 6 and that's why I posted in this thread.

and all i did was post my opinon to your comment

SakuraSuki

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2013
"Buggy immature OS", buys Android. xD

Sources:
I have a Nexus 7, it sucks. I have an iPad mini, it doesn't.

----------

True.
Neon > Tron

Whatever you said... I am user of both iOS and Android, but I am using Android more often.

I have the original Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 8... They are all wonderful devices. I LOVE Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 more than iPad and iPhone...

rtomyj

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2012
Whatever you said... I am user of both iOS and Android, but I am using Android more often.

I have the original Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 8... They are all wonderful devices. I LOVE Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 more than iPad and iPhone...

I don't even know where my Nexus 7 is most of the time..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.