I need major help.

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Aholz, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Aholz macrumors newbie

Before you exit this thread and say tl;dr, I beg you to listen to my plea, and read on. You may be able to help.

Hey. I'm new to this forum. :apple:

Mainly because I'm looking for a game. That's actually why I made an account on this site. A couple of years ago, I downloaded a game for my Mac. Now that I got a new Mac, I eventually forgot about it. It didn't seem that important. Now I really want to know what this game was called. It's not popular at all or anything, or else it would be easier to find it. I've been looking really hard to find it. About a week so far. And if I don't find this game I might just kill myself. I know this sounds a little silly, or even insane, but I have a pretty obsessive behavior. I've been going to every forum and imageboard I can find to see if anyone can help me, but sadly, nothing yet. (I got banned from 4chan for it) So before I go into gruesome details, let me explain how the game goes, if you've ever played it.

1. You're a secret agent. I think the game starts out on a cruise boat. You're looking for something, I just can't remember what. The people are cubish, kind of. The graphics are decent. Everyone is in a suit or a dress. (Trying to be fancy.) Eventually, you go into the bowels of the ship, trying to find something. It ends with you getting shot by somebody you saw earlier. (Reading reviews, many considered this a terrible ending.)

Anyways, that's the game. I've you've never played this, maybe you've played a game made by the same person. I haven't played all of it, but it goes like this:

2. The game starts out with you in a plane. Everything is very fuzzy until you come into your senses. You crash and wake up on an island. This turn into a survival FPS game, almost. Throughout the game you will receive strange pieces of flashbacks from your past.

Aaaand that's all I have. If you can help me, AWESOME. If not, I'll just move on to the next board. The thing is, I don't even remember how I found it. I probably just found a "free mac games" list like I used to do. There's no trace of it now, though.

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

I was willing to give it a shot - until:

I checked out here without reading the rest.

3. mac2x macrumors 65816

Why even say anything then? :confused:

OP: I certainly don't recognize the game.

Try browsing this site if you have not already.

4. Aholz thread starter macrumors newbie

Nope, sadly. :( It was a free game if that helps. I've been searching free mac games lists a lot lately. Can't find anything, though.

5. Glumpfner macrumors regular

Do you have any more information?

How old is the game? 2 years, 5 years 10 years?
    Is it a First Person or 3rd Person Shooter? Or is it some kind of detective game where you have to find items or just pure shooting all enemies in sight?

Where did you get the game from? From a website?
    And by free do you mean actually free or a friend or some torrent website? (no I am not judging it's because we can help you easier if we know it's a free game or commercial one).

Does the game look like it was professional made by a big company or more sort of, indie game style?

Was it playable in a browser or did you download it?

Oh and stop saying you will kill yourself if you dont find the game, that's totally inappropriate to say!

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I have this thing against helping people whose screen name is Aholz. :rolleyes:

7. Aholz thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not sure how old it is, probably sometime between 3-10 years old, I'm guessing. It was from a website. It was indie, not a commercial game.

That's pretty much all I can tell you.

8. Aholz thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey guys! Just wanted to say another person on a forum noticed the description of my game and found it for me. It's called Gravity Bone.
    http://www.blendogames.com/

Thanks to everybody who helped me try to find it!

9. Morod macrumors 68000

Morod

Well I'm glad you found it. It sounded like it meant a lot to you.
    I hope it's as good as you remember it to be.

10. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn