I own MacSupporters.com - Any ideas what to do with it?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mr-Stabby, May 2, 2010.

1. Mr-Stabby macrumors 6502

I set up that site years ago as a support forum for Apple users, but it died a death very quickly.

My website host automatically renewed it for me without asking, so now i've got it for a year. So i thought i'd do something with it, but don't know what.

Anybody got any ideas, all suggestions very much appreciated :)

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

List it on eBay to see if someone wants to buy it.

3. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    Pcsupporters.com is also available. Maybe they'd sell better as a pair for some pr stunt a tech site might run in the future.

4. ethical macrumors 68000

Turn it into a blog about random mac bits?

Just one thing though...I'd change the colour scheme. At the moment it's not very friendly on the eyes, and I think may have something to do with it's quick death. I had a look, and when I switched back to MR it was infinitely more enjoyable to look at. The pages take up the entire width of the browser, as appose to being bordered on either side by solid black bars, and the text-background colour scheme on MR makes it a lot more comfortable to read than your dark colour scheme. It could easily be a great site, just make it more user friendly. Just my 2c.

5. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Parked domains with simple enough names have decent resale value, I have considered doing this myself