Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Everyone just likes to make Katie laugh. After all it's the best medicine. Will also help the time to past faster toward that Ph.D. ;)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Katie are you in there? hehehee this is really hilarious!

it was really fun until someone came in and was too dumb to just find other letters and insisted on taking everyone else's :rolleyes:

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Image-006F040B296211DA.jpg

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
FYI, when I am on the site I'll move Qs into some or all of the four corners so you'll know I'm around. Perhaps I can be of service helping some of you create a critically important message.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
there are some serious (insert severely bad language here) ******s that insist on ruining everything though and piling the letters though. :rolleyes:

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
iBlue said:
there are some serious (insert severely bad language here) ******s that insist on ruining everything though and piling the letters though. :rolleyes:

It goes in cycles. At one point today, we had all the letters A-Z piled all in order on top of eachother....

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Grr, somebody nicked the M and half-nicked the V before I could take the screenshot :(

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 59

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Nermal said:
Grr, somebody nicked the M and half-nicked the V before I could take the screenshot :(

:D BTW-I've used SnapNDrag and SnapzPro for so long, I've forgotten the keyboard command...is it fn+F3?

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
xsedrinam said:
:D BTW-I've used SnapNDrag and SnapzPro for so long, I've forgotten the keyboard command...is it fn+F3?
Shift-Command-3 for the whole screen, Shift-Command-4 to drag a rectangle.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Very neatly stacked. Anybody remember that "Ab-c-def-ghi-jkl-m-nop-qr-stu-vwx-yz" song by Big Bird on Sesame Street? Those are the lyrics!

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Doctor Q said:
Very neatly stacked. Anybody remember that "Ab-c-def-ghi-jkl-m-nop-qr-stu-vwx-yz" song by Big Bird on Sesame Street? Those are the lyrics!
H'NO WAY!

DUDE.

...my mom never let me watch Sesame street. We were always PICKING UP MY BROTHER FROM SCHOOL, or DROPPING HIM OFF AT SCHOOL, or TAKING HIM TO SWIMMING CLASS, or NOT POTTY TRAINING KT UNTIL SHE WAS THREE BECAUSE HER BROTHER IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.

ARArahrhhggghhh..

I have a thing with nursery rhymes. I never heard any of them. It makes me jokingly angry, and sometimes genuinely angry.
Like, someone will say something like Dr. Q's post, and I HAVE NO IDEA.
BECAUSE BIG BIRD IS SOMETHING I NEVER SAW!

I'm culturally illiterate.
I get all my Shakespeare references from the simpsons.

Oh yes!

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
katie ta achoo said:
H'NO WAY!

DUDE.

...my mom never let me watch Sesame street. We were always PICKING UP MY BROTHER FROM SCHOOL, or DROPPING HIM OFF AT SCHOOL, or TAKING HIM TO SWIMMING CLASS, or NOT POTTY TRAINING KT UNTIL SHE WAS THREE BECAUSE HER BROTHER IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.

ARArahrhhggghhh..

I have a thing with nursery rhymes. I never heard any of them. It makes me jokingly angry, and sometimes genuinely angry.
Like, someone will say something like Dr. Q's post, and I HAVE NO IDEA.
BECAUSE BIG BIRD IS SOMETHING I NEVER SAW!

I'm culturally illiterate.
I get all my Shakespeare references from the simpsons.

Oh yes!

Somebody has Childhood envy ;)

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
We all agree that katie ta achoo's brother is our real pal, right? We just converse with KT hoping to get his attention.

Attachments

• Hi KT Bro.png
    Hi KT Bro.png
    8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.