Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Doctor Q said:
We all agree that katie ta achoo's brother is our real pal, right? We just converse with KT hoping to get his attention.

Nooooooooo!
He plays the tuba!

Actually, funny story.
Well, not so much funny as disgusting, and hilarious as long as it doesn't happen to you.

So, he was in high school, and he REALLY wanted to be in wind ensemble (the GOOD band) and he practices.
A lot.
but is it at normal times of day?
NO!
It's at 2 in the freaking morning, and he empties his spit valve right in the middle of the freaking living room!
So, cue me, at like 4 am, getting water. I step in the puddle, I scream, the cat jumps 3 feet STRAIGHT into the air, and lands on my foot, and I wake everyone up.

...this repeats every night (well, the cat eventually moved) for about 3 months. then, he gave up on playing tuba.
Well, gave up on practicing.

He said that "I'll never touch the tuba again, only if it gets me into college."
He's not on a tuba scholarship. ^_^
(well.. he is on no scholarships. It's up to me to go to college on the $CHEAP$. Is there an Apple or MacRumors scholarship that you'd like to help a sister out with? I'll write about apple in my Ph.D. Dissertation thingiee!)

Stupid tuba.
I'm gonna learn a tuba polka for my senior recital, oh yes I will.

bum, bum, bum, bum, bum bum, bum-bum-bum-bum...
Ok, that only makes sense to me. My bad. Just scroll up and laugh at how I step in puddles of spit and never watched sesame street.

/taught myself to read because no one would read to me.
//will own the economy
///PH34R M3! I will GDP you out of house and home
////Free PowerMacs to all!

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
katie ta achoo said:
he empties his spit valve right in the middle of the freaking living room!
So, cue me, at like 4 am, getting water. I step in the puddle, I scream, the cat jumps 3 feet STRAIGHT into the air, and lands on my foot, and I wake everyone up.

...this repeats every night (well, the cat eventually moved) for about 3 months. then, he gave up on playing tuba.
Sounds like the fun of making you scream finally wore off.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
My couch potato advice for tonite:

Attachments

• WATCH-LOST.png
    WATCH-LOST.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 57

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
wdlove said:
My wife is really anxious for the start of "Alias."
My wife and her husband (;)) will be glad when Alias returns too (with Sydney Bristow pregnant, just like Jennifer Garner?), but tonite the world belongs to Lost!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Doctor Q said:
My wife and her husband (;)) will be glad when Alias returns too (with Sydney Bristow pregnant, just like Jennifer Garner?), but tonite the world belongs to Lost!

Sorry to intrude, just thought that you would appreciate the comment. Now she will miss "Survivor." Wonder hoe the pregnancy will be worked into the story.

Can't comment on "Lost" watch very little TV.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
Nermal said:
Just out of interest, is the "513" significant, or just random?
Not really significant, but it's a rare number which lets me use gekko513 on several sites without getting confused and it's easy for me to remember. I remember it as 100000001 in binary.

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
I remember when this was posted on Bimmerforums.com about a year ago.

it took 6 of us working together to type out Bimmerforums.com, and nobody got a snapshot of it! it looks less crazy then it was back then, but yea it's fun!

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.