I started camping out .....

Photography

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Pack an umbrella, it's going to rain in the city on Friday!

Last edited:

iohass

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2012
Canada
Ups will probably deliver it to my house at about same time as you get yours. For now I'm off to the gym though. Have fun!

KeithJenner

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2010
Ups will probably deliver it to my house at about same time as you get yours. For now I'm off to the gym though. Have fun!
I like where you were going with that, but actually I think I'd rather queue in the rain for two days than go to the gym.

Ill be down the pub instead. :)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Here in NYC on the upper west side Apple Store......
And how is it that you have enough time to camp out for 2 days to do something as important and crucial as buy an electronic advice?

No work? No school?

Nothing more important to do?

If that is the case...

'nuff said...:rolleyes:

MartyXB

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
I don't get the point in camping out. You could have simply ordered it on line at get it Friday, OK, maybe not at 8am (which is only for the people at the head of the line) but hey!

I did give strict orders to my family that under no circumstances should the house be empty on Friday until the iPad gets delivered.

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
And how is it that you have enough time to camp out for 2 days to do something as important and crucial as buy an electronic advice?

No work? No school?

Nothing more important to do?

If that is the case...

'nuff said...:rolleyes:
You know deep down in your heart you want to do the same thing. ;)

meechy

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
I'll be camped out (or in??) in my big comfy king size memory foam mattress bed with my laptop the night before the launch too. Then i'll wake up in the morning all refreshed when the ups guy comes with my iPad

DS3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2011
Are you coming to this thread to belittle the OP for camping out? Just because you preordered yours doesn't make you special.
He made the thread nearly 37-40 hours before release if hes in the USA.. I'm pretty sure 99% of this forum will find that at least a little ridiculous.

Hes also probably not actually camping out yet.

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
Are you coming to this thread to belittle the OP for camping out? Just because you preordered yours doesn't make you special.
I don't see what he said that was so wrong that would cause you to act like an ass to him.