Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nerveosu

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2001
I think macrumors.com is the best mac rumor site on the net. This week I have been visiting a few apple rumor sites a day (macnn, mosr, think secret, apple insider and spymac) and macrumors.com is the best.

Good Job. I can't wait to get an iWalk.

-Bill

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
Well, it wasnt when I got here. I actually miss Spikey and the other flamers.

I also really miss Networkman/JefHatfield. Ever since he changed his name, he has been gone.....
:(

groov'

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2001
Netherlands
greenstAr is Bill Gates

Originally posted by agreenster

I also really miss Networkman/JefHatfield. Ever since he changed his name, he has been gone.....

In a couple of days you will be gone too greenstar.

You want not only to equal JEFHF but also to emulate him/her/it. Your postrage shows your burning desire to dominate this forum, so the only viable conclusion is that you are Bill Gates.

Well, welcome to the club, finally. After starving all these years iMsure you 'll stay a looooooong time.

Or do you leave after the monday keynote, having gathered enough information for a new round of trying to keep up with innovation?

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
it may not be pretty... but it works... :)

note: I'm looking to upgrade the forums to the latest version after the MacWorld traffic dies down.

arn

dantec

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
California
Okay...

Isn't ipodhacks.com a sister site to this site?

I like thier site design... Something nice and clean which fits the computer you are working on!

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Originally posted by arn
it may not be pretty... but it works... :)

note: I'm looking to upgrade the forums to the latest version after the MacWorld traffic dies down.

arn

I dont know! All of these rumours are going round and round in circles with not much new (especially on the Mhz side). We have had everything up to 2.4Ghz suggested!!!

SPG

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2001
In the shadow of the Space Needle.
Arn, This site works just fine, if you're going to do any upgrades, please please please don't sacrifice page load times.
Look at the redesigned www.2-pop.com It stinks! Sloooow enough to keep a lot of people from logging in anymore.
macrumors rocks, keep up the good work.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
No, I'll try not to bog things down... besides, I'd have to pay for the extra bandwidth... :)

of note to all users though - for the next week or so things are going to be a bit slower.... this is due to server load... traffic always peaks pre-Expo...

Occasionally you'll notice oddities on the main page such as Parse errors. This is due to the way the main page is localled cached. So, you're just hitting it in the middle of an update... wait a little and reload and it'll be fine.

arn

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
this site rocks

there is always updates
thats why I use visit this site

but what would it be like weeks after macworld

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
I love mac rumors... been coming here ever since they opened...

Viva la MacRumors....

groov'

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2001
Netherlands
Re: greenstAr is Bill Gates

Originally posted by groov'
Originally posted by agreenster

In a couple of days you will be gone too greenstar.

You want not only to equal JEFHF but also to emulate him/her/it. Your postrage shows your burning desire to dominate this forum, so the only viable conclusion is that you are Bill Gates.

Well, welcome to the club, finally. After starving all these years iMsure you 'll stay a looooooong time.

Or do you leave after the monday keynote, having gathered enough information for a new round of trying to keep up with innovation?

Almost 24 hours and no posts anymore of Agreenstar. Disappeared within a month, after 209 posts.

Who the hell are you playing now, Bill? (last chance)

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
parse errors should be mostly gone

arn

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
Well....

Im not Bill Gates. I wish I was, then Id be a freakin' mulit-billionare. Then I could buy all the mansions, cars, and Apple Computers that I wanted, just like he does.

Where did I go??? I'll let you ponder that one.

rekras

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
man whenever i flame anyone i get like at least 5 people that give me crap about it, im also afraid arn is gonna kick me off or something. i kinda need that senior member status to get the right to flame more too...

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
let's try not to flame anybody people.... :)

keep it clean

arn

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Macrumors is THE best mac rumors site on the web. They get updated almost every day and have great forums too.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
my favorite rumors & discussions

I absolutely love this site....it's been informative and fun ever since I joined. Today's been a little hectic, though, from all the extra traffic due to the expo. I couldn't even get onto it for nearly the whole day. I'm glad to see some parts have been disabled to allow for extra bandwidth....not sure if I could go a whole day anymore without speaking my mind here...

he he he....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.