So I'm working and I noticed my trackpad button in the middle is squishy and won't click down like it does on the ends of the button. About 2 min later my MacBook Pro just shut off and it will fully charged. So I went in the other room and turned over my macbook, hit the battery button and no light went on. I pulled the battery out and I noticed a nice big bump down the center that even caused the casing to pop up. You guys think this thing is officially dead? I have Apple Care and hope they will replace it. My MacBook Pro is less then 2 years old. I'm afraid to pop it back in and even try to charge it. I just have imagery in my head of dripping battery acid hehe.