Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

300ZX

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2005
I am annoyed simply trying to read Mac1988's posts. Please don't blame your poor English skills on "being in a rush"; we all know that is bogus. Your errors are not typos. A typo is "taht" instead of "that", not "deffintley" instead of "definitely". Your posts exhibit multiple misspellings, as well as total lack of punctuation.

Man up to your lousy English skills.

MAC1988

macrumors member
Original poster
May 29, 2007
RI
lol I did drop out of high school that should answer all your questions, im not ashamed of anything, i think you all need to stop being so critical , out of all the boards ive been on in my life i never thought I would have drama in a mac board, thanks everyone that helped with my questions maybe i just wont post anymore unless i really have to. Thanks to everyone that helped.

Fantomas

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2007
Asinus in cathedra

lol I did drop out of high school that should answer all your questions, im not ashamed of anything, i think you all need to stop being so critical , out of all the boards ive been on in my life i never thought I would have drama in a mac board, thanks everyone that helped with my questions maybe i just wont post anymore unless i really have to. Thanks to everyone that helped.

No worries mate, just a bunch of kids. I think this forum should have a spell checker like all the ones I have joined in the last 10 years. What do you say mods? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.