Hi guys, I am hankering after a mac, of course I would LOVE a 24" iMac but given that I already have a functioning PC and a beautiful Dell XPS laptop there is no way that I can convince the wife (and myself to be honest) that I NEED an iMac at all. So the line that I have spun my wife is that a mac mini would be perfect as a media centre (which it would!) to use with our HDTV so that she can watch all of her favourite shows on the big HDTV before they even screen over here on the UK. She initially said no way, then wanted more details and said no way, then said maybe, then said yes but in a few weeks and THEN we were in the apple store yesterday afternoon and said "Well you might as well just buy it now". It took all my willpower to resist buying it! So enough of my wife, the question I have is should I buy now or should I wait? We are all waiting of course for an upgrade to the imacs and it is rumoured that the mini will be upgraded OR scrapped. I am hesitant to buy right now for 2 reasons, firstly it might be upgraded in which case I miss out on some nice new specs and secondly Leopard is out in October and I would save money on having to buy Leopard as it would come with the machine I guess in October. Of course it might be scrapped, in which case I will need to get down to the apple store ASAP to grab one whilst stocks last and have to purchase Leopard seperately. I am going to be purchasing the 1.66ghz model with the standard 512mb RAM and buying 2gb of RAM from crucial.com for just £50, great prices on RAM at the minute, apple want to charge £170, crucial charge £50. Decisions, decisions, I kept thinking back to Macrumors buying guide yesterday and telling myself, "Don't buy it, DON'T BUY IT!" but I am eager to get my first ever mac experience, what are your thoughts guys? Pointer P.S. Great site and forums here, keep up the great work, the WWDC coverage was great, even if the keynote itself was pretty average to say the least.