Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
I found out yesterday that I won the latest version iPod touch. That's great news. But with an iPad and iphone 4 I don't have any burning uses for it. Im sure I will find something to do with it.

For starters, I can use it so that my wife and I can use facetime. That will be a good use but hopefully I'll come up with more ideas.

LouieSamman

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
Orlando, Florida
I found out yesterday that I won the latest version iPod touch. That's great news. But with an iPad and iphone 4 I don't have any burning uses for it. Im sure I will find something to do with it.

For starters, I can use it so that my wife and I can use facetime. That will be a good use but hopefully I'll come up with more ideas.

If you have an Apple TV you can use it as a remote with the remote app rather than using the iPhone 4 as a remote and wasting it's battery.

I guess use it in place of the iPhone 4 so you don't have to use up the iPhone 4 battery when you need it.

Idk if you want to carry two devices with you. lol

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
Ask Steve jobs. He is like Jesus and he will tell u what to do with it.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
MacBook Air, 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32 GB iPhone 4 (Black); 64 GB iPad 3G; 64 GB WiFi iPad

Man, give it away to someone :) you have loads of expensive apple gear anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.