I won't be home...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by musika, Oct 8, 2011.

1. musika macrumors 65816

musika

What should I do when my iPhone arrives on the 14th?

Leave a pre sign form on the door and tell them to leave it, and when I have 40 minutes in between my two classes, go back home (9:30 to 10:15) and if it's there, pick it up?

Or should I tell them to leave it with a neighbor? In my mailbox? I don't know what to do... I have no local stores (Fedex or UPS). But I don't wanna leave my phone out if it may get stollen... I'll be back home for the day at 3. What do you guys think?

2. burmguy macrumors regular

I thought you had to sign for it. If your not there they will more than likely leave a note for you to pick up or another delivery time

3. 2010RS macrumors 6502

4. JLemm macrumors regular

last year you didn't have to sign.... and what time does your local FedEX guy come? Apples ships FedEX

5. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

One of a few things will happen. If you aren't there, they may just leave it, they may leave it with a neighbor, or they might take it back to the center (from where you'll be able to pick it up) and redeliver the next day.

6. livspop, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011

livspop macrumors regular

7. musika thread starter macrumors 65816

musika

usually anywhere from 8 am to 11:30 am or so.

8. macsimo macrumors newbie

Go to Apple.com, check order status. Scroll down the page and you will find a section about what to do if you are not home for delivery. You can pre-sign for it.