I would reconsider WoW if...

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by wnxgenral, May 20, 2009.

1. wnxgenral macrumors 6502

They opened up the arena servers and people were allowed just to have characters and do Arena/BG... I always hated spending the time leveling/getting gear because it was so time consuming and it felt like I had wasted my life. If i could log onto WoW a few nights a week and just PvP with a decked out level 80... I would def reinstall... wouldn't you?

Jack :apple:

2. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Arena sucks. A good idea but it's responsible for the state of the game at the moment.

Plus, it's already easy enough to get gear, you want pre-mades?

3. wnxgenral thread starter macrumors 6502

when the ARENA TOURNAMENT started, you were able to make a character and then deck it out and just PvP, that made WoW fun again for me and is why I resintalled in the first time. I have since switched to mac and don't have WoW or any of my accounts anymore but I always had the most fun when I could just deck a character out any class and just PvP. is this still possible on arena servers? or are those closed?

4. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

To each his own. :) Maybe if you did arena with a dedicated team, it might be fun but pick-up teams are hit and miss and the last time I did them (2 years ago) I did not think there were enough arenas so it got boring and repetitive. I guess that is laughable, me critiquing repetitiveness in WoW! You could always play UT online, tons of maps and seems to be very active. :)