iCal 1.0.1, iSync 1.0 released

mangoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2002
Third Floor
:) No vegemite that I ever found while livin' in da islands, bra. But sushi on the counter at your local 7-11. Man, I miss that place....

medea

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
Originally posted by adamcoop
Gotta be a little wary of 7-11 sushi, don't you?
That's what I was thinking.....
As of yet still have not had any issues with iCal 1.0.1 , but I read somewhere (can't remember) that a fix was supposed to be out soon later this month, could be wrong though.

mangoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2002
Third Floor
7-11 Sushi

Believe it or not, there's so much sushi goin' round down there that you can trust the quality. Even at ol' 7-11. Anyone currently there wanna verify this so I don't sound like some sentimental hack?

Aloha,

mm

(sorry to take this off topic...again)

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Buffy's bedroom
There's now an update to iCal, v 1.0.2. A 10.4 meg d/l.

www.apple.com/ical

I'd like to say thanks to Apple for releasing a patch so quickly (it fixes all the problems I've encountered with it), but it was disappointing that they released such a flawed update in the first place.

adamcoop

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2002
Canberra, Australia
** Does Snoopy Dance around office **

Yay! It works.
Well, I can't see any problems with it, connects to our WebDav server no problems, and, most importantly, displays the correct date and time.

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Buffy's bedroom
The new iSync feature "Reset All Devices..." is great after having stuffed up a heap of iCal type stuff with the 1.0.1 update.

joed

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2002
Budapest, Hungary
adamcoop.

Are all your event in their rightful place? The times in the preference window showing hours? Entering a new event is displayed in the correct time slot and day?

I won't be able to download it until tonight. They were pretty quick with the update. I wasn't expecting it until late tonight or early in the morning.

adamcoop

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Yep, the preferences now show whole hours, not 12 minutes past, as before.

I deleted all of my old calendars, preferences etc, when trying to get 1.0.1 to work, so I can't say whether existing calendars will import okay.

Creating a new entry works as it should.