iCloud Calendar Question

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by kmichalec, Mar 18, 2013.

1. kmichalec macrumors 6502a

Having an issue seeing some (but not all) the entries on my daughter's shared calendar.

I have my apple id set up with my calendar, and have shared to my daughter's id in read only view, and she has her apple id set up with her calendar, and she has shared her calendar to me (fully editable). On our devices (an array of 6 different ipads and iphones between her, me and my wife), all the calendar events for each other show up fine on all devices. However, if either of us log into iCloud.com, there are events missing from her calendar. Doesn't matter whether I log into icloud.com and view her calendar, or whether she logs into her own account, and looks at her calendar. The same events are missing. Yet, they show up fine on all our devices.

If either she or I make an edit to one of these events on a device, the event will show up on iCloud.com if we are logged in and looking at the calendar at that moment, but then once we log out, and log back in, it's gone again.

Any thoughts? :confused:

2. kmichalec thread starter macrumors 6502a

MODS - Can you please delete this thread. I realized there is a seperate iCloud forum, and have posted my question there instead. This one can be deleted. Sorry!!