iCloud lock removal

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Letmegomyownway, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letmegomyownway macrumors newbie

Hey guys and girls ,anyone used officialicloudunlock.co.uk before to remove iCloud locks? I'm waiting for mine to be done this week just hope I've not wasted my money

2. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

3. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Mods, this thread is still live, I just don't believe it :eek:

4. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

Why whats wrong with it?

5. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68000

MuGeN PoWeR

removing an icloud lock is illegal unless you are the real owner. and if you are the real owner then you should be going to Apple and not paying some third party to remove it. That is why the thread should be closed.

6. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

Well its my sisters old phone so yes it is now mine and yes already been in touch with apple who said they couldn't help reset it so I'm not left with many options

7. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

IF it is your sister's phone, does she hate you and will not remove the iCLoud lock. She should be able to IF it is her phone

8. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Well than, did you provide that unlock service that you are a legitimate owner of that iPhone?

9. Letmegomyownway, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016

Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

As i said its her old phone and since then she doesn't have an iPhone and at the time she created multiple accounts for some reason but as she was only 14 I guess she wasn't clued up.

10. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Really?

How much did you pay these people?

11. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

20, spoke to them on the phone and they seem legit said they can take time but would refund if it failed.Time will tell , will update on here if the post doesn't get taken down

12. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It won't work. It is not possible.

Hopefully they hold up their end of the deal in terms of a refund, for your sake.

13. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

A friend got his sorted from a similar site about 6 months ago so i know for sure it can be done

14. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Sorry to break it to you but that site is a scam site they will take your money and you get nothing, they have a long history on this site mostly promising regular unlocks they never deliver. However, as others have said there is no iCloud unlock.

15. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

In case you didn't see my question, I will ask again....did you give any kind of proof, that the phone is yours?

16. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

Didn't see your question sorry , the guy asked on the phone if it was mine to which i said yes as it is now
    --- Post Merged, Jan 21, 2016 ---
    Really ?? i couldn't find anything about them apart from a few youtube posts about the service working and a few reviews online saying the same. have you got a link to the bad posts ?

17. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

There is no website that will unlock an activation lock no matter how much money you give them. Your friend is probably thinking of a carrier unlock and not activation lock, or he's just really misinformed.

18. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

No i know what it is and so does he, he bought a phone on ebay which was iCloud locked. Carrier unlocking is totally different you're right

19. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Before you waste anymore of your time and/or money I assure you wholeheartedly you will not get it iCloud unlocked.

The company I work for has a department that works direct with Apple. The only way you are getting iCloud Activation Lock removed is if it's a corporate owned phone , you can provide proof it's a corporate owned phone and if proof of purchase can be provided. Even then their success rate at getting it removed is not 100%.

20. richwoodrocket macrumors 68020

richwoodrocket

Say goodbye to your 20 bucks. Like every iCloud unlocking question on here, the facts dont add up.

21. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68000

MuGeN PoWeR

nope cant be done. and i think he is just bluffing. if it belongs to his sister, he can find the original receipt of the phone and take it to Apple.

22. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

What planet are you on? My sister got it as present so no she hasn't got a receipt . Get a grip buddy boy

23. noobinator macrumors 601

That's the equivalent of paying someone to figure out someone's password. Do you think they can do that?

24. Letmegomyownway thread starter macrumors newbie

The world is also flat oh no wait people got that one wrong

25. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

You're new here, so it's forgivable, but just so you know this has come up hundreds of times and never - not once - were any claims of this being done ever proven.

All of the evidence shows that it is not possible, no matter how many sites claim they can bypass Activation Lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.