My question is this: New 13 inch rMBP scheduled for delivery today. I have already decided to return basically secondary to my rethinking that it would be better to wait for the Haswell and I don't really need it now. I certainly have the rite to open and play around a bit before returning but ethically I feel that it was my mistake to order and if Apple can still sell it as new then I shouldn't open. If though, since it will have left Apple and be delivered, they have to sell as refurbished, I might as well play around with it for a few days to see if I like the screen and form factor. Anyone know what the rules are regarding this. Yes, I could call Apple but figure it is in there best interest regardless to tell me just to send immediately back. So, not sure if I'd get the most accurate answer.