Since religion requires faith:
1) Trust the holy trinity of Steve, AT&T, and the iPhone
2) Thou shall not covet your neighbors carrier (e.g. Verizon)
3) Thou shall not adulter the sanctity of the iPhone beauty through jailbreaking (and then complain about crashing)
4) Thou shall not be ashamed of a naked screen
5) Thou shall not part the water/or walk on water with the iPhone (it's hydrophobic)
6) Thou shall not request tethering
8) Thou shall not try to break your contract early to get the latest iPhone
9) Thou shall not go a day without praying to the iPhone at the altar of the charger
10) Thou shall never admit to owning a fart/shaking boob/beer pouring app.
Please, step down off your horse and join us. We're having a laugh.Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)
Wow, I take it you guys have alot of time on your hands. Is this your guys first iPhone.