If you are still trying to find a 7 Plus...

eNcrypTioN

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
Cancelled my order with AT&T that was set to ship on Nov 7-14th. Just picked up a black 128GB AT&T 7 Plus at Target today! 3 Target stores in my area also had stock as well. Thought I would just make you all aware that Target seems to be getting shipments at least once a week so it might be worth checking...

AT&T, Apple, and Best Buy were all out of stock.

Best of luck to everyone!

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I'll jump into this one to reiterate as well. Got my jet black 128gb plus at Target. They did a 24 hour hold for me when I called after seeing stock available on their website.

Reactions: eNcrypTioN

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
I got my 7+ 128GB at Target a few days after launch. I was quite surprised since the Plus models were almost impossible to find at the time.

eNcrypTioN

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
Glad to hear you guys were able to find what you were looking for. Still have not seen a single iPhone Plus at an Apple Store in my state. Really surprises me...

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
My Best Buy has plenty of stock 7 Plus and my Local Target has nothing. My carrier has plenty of stock as well. Must be hit and miss.

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
i've been checking bb, target, nothing

i saw one at target one time, but it was reserved i guess

sucks to wait til possibly nov.

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
For those of you who purchased full price at target - did they require any carrier info before they sold the phone?

Cobaltpi

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2014
Cancelled my order with AT&T that was set to ship on Nov 7-14th. Just picked up a black 128GB AT&T 7 Plus at Target today! 3 Target stores in my area also had stock as well. Thought I would just make you all aware that Target seems to be getting shipments at least once a week so it might be worth checking...

AT&T, Apple, and Best Buy were all out of stock.

Best of luck to everyone!

I just happened to be in a Target on Friday and they said they had one and brought it out. I went ahead and canceled my order for Oct 18-21 and then Target F***ed me and said they actually didn't have one. Called ATT and they resubmitted an order, now I am waiting till the end of Nov. Fu** Target!