If you had to do it over ???

N2bnfunn

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2011
If you had to do it over would you get an IPhone 6 or IPhone 6 plus?

normanfox

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2014
no doubt, 6 plus. been waiting for this size since iphone 4. apple dropped small size change from 3G, 4, and 5. took them too long to get to this point. Lost so much to Android camp. In any cases, they are here. enjoy!

Instead of 6 vs 6 Plus, ask yourself what is your priority: portability or content consumption?

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Jun 26, 2007
Savannah, GA
6 plus. Feel in love with the size of the Note and wished Apple made an iPhone the same size. So happy it came true.

eastamherstbias

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2012
Iphone 6

Plus is too big for 90% of people. If you have a laptop and an iPad it is overkill.

I got the iPhone 6 and don't regret.

normanfox

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2014
Iphone 6

Plus is too big for 90% of people. If you have a laptop and an iPad it is overkill.

I got the iPhone 6 and don't regret.
you have a source for this number claim? All I know is that 6 plus is extremely hard to get while 6 is widely available locally.

Cool Pup

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'd probably stick with the Plus, although the alleged bending aspect does have me a little concerned about how I need to cart it around, I figured that Apple will do something about it if it becomes a huge problem.

Iphone 6

For you maybe. I don't really have any issues with the screen size, in fact, I love it. It's the possible bending that has me concerned as an owner of a Plus.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 65832
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Thank you for speaking for 90% of iPhone users. With that being said, 92.34253% think the iPhone 6 is too small. Making up random percentages really can be fun. Gonna assume that's why you did it. I also have a laptop.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
Would make the same decision if I did it over. Thats what decisions should be, no regrets.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
no doubt, 6 plus. been waiting for this size since iphone 4. apple dropped small size change from 3G, 4, and 5. took them too long to get to this point. Lost so much to Android camp. In any cases, they are here. enjoy!

Instead of 6 vs 6 Plus, ask yourself what is your priority: portability or content consumption?
If you've been waiting then what is there to do over? You've been waiting and then chose something other than what you were waiting for?

ApplePhy

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2013
6 Plus everytime.

Once apps are updated for the 6 Plus and Devs start taking advantage of the screen real estate, watch out!

eastamherstbias

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2012
If you had to do it over ???

you have a source for this number claim? All I know is that 6 plus is extremely hard to get while 6 is widely available locally.

Nope it is the internet. No citation needed.

----------

I would probably have voted for Romney.

I'd vote for Romney again.

----------

Thank you for speaking for 90% of iPhone users. With that being said, 92.34253% think the iPhone 6 is too small. Making up random percentages really can be fun. Gonna assume that's why you did it. I also have a laptop.

I had no scientific backing when I made a flippant %. Only Apple knows how the split is but that is even flawed because of constraints on the supply line. Also you don't know the 6+ return rate either.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 65832
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Nope it is the internet. No citation needed. I had no scientific backing when I made a flippant %. Only Apple knows how the split is but that is even flawed because of constraints on the supply line. Also you don't know the 6+ return rate either.
Never claimed that I did. After all, I'm not the one making up numbers and percentages. But I'm willing to bet that the 6+ is selling very very well, despite some 6 owners hoping that it fails just so their i6 can "reign supreme"

eastamherstbias

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2012
Never claimed that I did. After all, I'm not the one making up numbers and percentages. But I'm willing to bet that the 6+ is selling very very well, despite some 6 owners hoping that it fails just so their i6 can "reign supreme"

4.7 reigns supreme for a couple reasons (size) but the 6+ has a place in the system as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.