oh, hello. I've posted before about the flickering my i7 has given me. I still have it, and the flickering is very minimal. I am going to get it replaced; however, I'm going to wait until apple ensures me that the issue is fixed. They do acknowledge the issue and I've called twice since december to check up on the status. Still nothing. I'll update this thread each time I call. Hopefully they fix it soon. Anyone else holding on to their machine even though it has some problems until all of them are resolved?