Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tres

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2007
Damn Spaz! Do you have a compulsion for starting pointless annoying threads all about yourself?

Seriously, I don't browse MacRumors that much but I see this guy posting in almost every thread. Don't you have work to do?

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2008
i normally disagree with spaz

but this time I kind of agree , its kind of annoying seeing the iphone forum blow up with 3.0 questions, there should be a separate area for it

I mean look at the main forum 80-90% of all threads on the front page are about 3.0, its freaking overkill

geekmommy4

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2008
Texas
That's right. The new craze is 3.0 and lots of people are becoming developers, or using someone elses dev account or stealing it from P2P sites, but I am happily still on 2.2.1 and it's such a rock-solid OS right now.

New bugs? Laggier? Testing? No thanks... I'll stay on 2.2.1 until 3.0 is out for the public.

By the way... I wish I had the SDK so that I could at least try out copy and paste in the simulator. I wanna see how easy or hard it is.

You are obviously on a site with lots of people who like to put their iPhone through it's paces and enjoy seeing what it can do. That's what makes MacRumors a great place to hang for me!

Your previous posts indicate that you are pretty risk-adverse and don't like to be inconvenienced by buggy or laggy software (for example, '*My* Top 10 Reasons to NOT Jailbreak'). You're probably making a good choice to not install 3.0.

Me, however, I'd do it in a heartbeat except that I love my jailbreak too much! I'm glad that others are doing it so that I can live vicariously through them! Thanks, you 3.0'ers! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.