iMac Apple Site Leak

BlakTornado

Original poster
Apr 24, 2007
Washington, OH
I'm not too sure about whether or not it's genuine, but it looks cool!... And it's not unlike Apple to accidentally leak things on their site...

Anyway, enjoy. (I didn't take/make this picture. My friend showed me and I felt like sharing. If it's been posted before, sorry)

paetrick

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2007
I'm not too sure about whether or not it's genuine, but it looks cool!... And it's not unlike Apple to accidentally leak things on their site...

Anyway, enjoy. (I didn't take/make this picture. My friend showed me and I felt like sharing. If it's been posted before, sorry)

linked image
I HATE YOU, ****ing thought it was real at first !!!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I think it is fake because wouldn't there be a small reflection beneath the small apple on the bottom?

BlakTornado

Original poster
Apr 24, 2007
Washington, OH
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Window :rolleyes:
I wouldn't know. I'm using Windows so I can't see that sort of information... as far as I know... But he could have pasted the screen shot into Photoshop, or something... not that I think it's genuine but that's what he may have done...

LOL, and I was just about to point out that the screenshot also has a beautiful view of Photoshop CS 2 in the quicklaunch bar.
And I've just noticed a beautiful view of the guy who made it's email address in the bottom right hand corner :D

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
I thought 12:38 am is 24:38 millitary.
And 12:38 pm is 12:38 military.
In military time 24:38 is 38 minutes past the 24 hour clock making it 00:38 or 12:38AM.There is no 24:38.

And the "screen grab" Is fake.Apple would never change their homepage accidentally like that.When the new iMac comes it will show the computer not some wavy lines.